Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc General Election

gordypix

Which One?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• LABOUR
    • CONSERVATIVE
    • LIBERAL DEMOCRATS
    • GREEN
    • UK INDEPENDANCE PARTY
    • PLAID CYMRU (WALES)
    • SNP (SCOTLAND)
    • SSP (SCOTLAND)
    • ALLIANCE PARTY (IRELAND)
    • DUP (IRELAND)
    • SINN FEIN (IRELAND)
    • SDLP (IRELAND)
    • UUP (IRELAND)
    • NONE - I'm in another Country.............
    • I can vote BUT I WON'T.................:ph34r:

WEll put!!!!

I would personally like to see the "work house" bought back.... we'd soon see a drop in "spongers" then!!!!

I also like the idea of debtters prison, purely because someone owes me a bit of miney (£3kish) and is trying to get out of paying all the people he owes with bankrupcy... these days bankrucy doesn;t last long enough, and too many see it as an easy way out.... it shouldn't be that way!!!!

That 3K I am owed would see my with both my supras sorted, and about to start my track car!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Karma Supra

• Robie

• scionic

i voted for the ones who want to get rid of speed bumps

ALAS THE PRAT WON AGAIN

HIGHER ROAD TAX MORE SPEED BUMPS MORE TOLL ROADS

overdraft rising

YIP F---K-- HOORAY :crybaby:

Simple fact of the matter is that every party has it's flaws, there was no decent party to vote for this time.... Labour have lied, Tories will lie and Lib Dem's just haven't got a chance.

Looking at the map, it's clear where Labour get's it's voters.... the major towns and cities: Leeds/Bradford, Newcastle/Gateshead, Liverpool/Wirral, Cardiff, Most of London.... these are the places where there are much larger communities of working class people and immigrant communities.... it is these people who have benefitted over the last 8 years all at the expense of every tax payer.

Only problem is, that unless you are a higher-rate tax payer (70% of tory voters are) then you aren't going to benefit from a tory govenment.... and the working class areas will not be best happy and that results in huge instability in the economy with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and that just isn't acceptable. Granted, if i was paying high rate tax i'd hate to see 40% of my hard-earned going to some low-life scum, but that's the country... and the world really, there's no way around it...

The only perceivable solution is MUCH tougher crime laws... proper punishments for anti-social behaviour... like hard labour for whatever period, and if somebody is a criminal, then benefits payable to them should be greatly reduced until. I have no problem with honest immigrants, without them a lot of business's that we rely on wouldn't be able to survive.

The main problem is that there in our society today there is a complete, total lack of respect from the working class community especially youth's. In my girlfriends area (nice area) there are scally's who iv seen walking through calling everyone rich f**king c**ts.... yet without these c**ts, these scally's would be on the street.... it's a disgrace.

This is why no party has what it takes to run the country properly... unless a party clamps down a LOT on crime and anti-social behaviour then the country is going to continue is spiraling decline.

P.S. Can I emigrate with you too?? Althouh may i suggest Australia... it's warmer over there!

UNLESS U SIT ON YOUR FAT IDLE ***** ALL DAY U ARE PART OF THE WORKIN CLASS COMUNITY.

please dont just tell us that the scum are only in the council estates, right across the spectrum kids have no respect 4 the law, why should they, there is no detterant to commit crime or antisocial behaviour.

I AM NOT RACIST ---- I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!!!! :censor:

Australia is not much better TBH .. but people don't get hung up about politics ('Poli' meaning many, and 'Tics' meaning blood sucking creatures).

I'm off to Oz as soon as I've got enough wedge together ..

I'd join you if I had the cash... and if they'd let me in!

I'm off to Oz as soon as I've got enough wedge together ..

Hopefully I'll be going on a 'working holiday' later this year for a few months to see if I like the place.. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links