Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae....

TheNissanMan

Just read on another forum that although the official JAE has moved this year to Peterborough's East Of England Showground, the Auto America Club has organised apparently organised a Jap Car show at Billing this year on the same dates !!!!

How stupid is that...

I know the club has organised to be at Peterborough but thought I better put a post up so people don't get confused and go to the wrong place...

I Think it may cause some problems and a little confusion but i would have thought most forums will have a post up saying the JAE has moved.

Most forums did about 5 months ago or so :P

I didn't know where it was actually moving to though!

Cheers mate ..

Could get confusing!

Still I think most people on here know its moved and if they dont - now they do! lol

Ryan, you need to get on here more often mate - back in December Steve posted this

:yes:

i think he was less pointing out the fact it had moved and more the point that theres the other show on @ the same time

Its a shame, Billing was a great place!!! Mid site curry shop too!!!

I heard they moved because it was too big for billing and they needed more space?

Yep they moved it as Billing didnt have the space and facilitys for the numbers that attented last year and only just kept on top of things.

But the East of England Showgroung is massive and the BMF and Truckfest use it year after year and its also just off the A1 so its easy to get to.

yeah billing was good but upwards an onwards this year shall be great!

I was gutted I could not make it last year :(

I was gutted I could not make it last year :(

You made the trip up thee in '03...

I'll never forget the convoy up from Oxford in heavy rain with you and no roof on the car, the looks we got were superb :D :D :D

:lol::lol::lol:

That was pretty mad!!!

What an entrance to the TOC comunity :lol::thumbsup:

I stayed fairly Dry.... then we got caught in traffic!!!!

DSC01332.JPG

Ahhhhhhh Memories!!!!

I dont want to get all excited again about JAE coz it takes me hours to wind down again!

Last year was great!

And I've just split up with my girlfriend so the original plan of arriving on the Thursday afternoon and leaving on the Monday still stands :D :D :D

I'm all excited already, afterall it's only 11 weeks to go :D :D :D :D :D :D

11 weeks is that all. Holy Cows. I need to take KITT of the road for her next bling session. (but not to bling) lol.

I found this out a couple of weeks ago when the organisers of the inferior Billing event came into my local Halfords and I was chatting to them about my local jap club. They still haven't posted their even on my local forum :wacko:

The only way I see their event being a partial success is the numpties who don't read the forums properly and accidently go to Billing. I think those numpties will be disapointed and think that JAE has really gone down the tubes :lol:

Well I cant wait - I really enjoyed Brunters and meeting everyone - I cant wait to do it all again at JAE and meet those who couldnt make Brunters! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

To get my car to JAE I need to fix the engine, rear bushes and handbrake cable, better get started!

Well I cant wait - I really enjoyed Brunters and meeting everyone - I cant wait to do it all again at JAE and meet those who couldnt make Brunters!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

It will be similar to Brunters, only we fall about a bit more ;)

Well I cant wait - I really enjoyed Brunters and meeting everyone - I cant wait to do it all again at JAE and meet those who couldnt make Brunters!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

It will be similar to Brunters, only we fall about a bit more ;)

Falling overs the bit I'm most interested in Les! :lol::lol::lol:

Esp me!

lol Our Jappy has a habit of falling off perfectly stable chairs. :P

To get my car to JAE I need to fix the engine, rear bushes and handbrake cable, better get started!

I know the feeling mate i want to do a body lift, fit an intercooler, fit an air scoop and sort out some electrics

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links