Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Some Help

corollasr

hey guys,

i bought some springs for my rolla a while back and need someone locally to come help me fit them as i dont really want to do the job without someone who knows what to do.

so basically i'm after some help on a weeekend or an evening some time in the next 3 weeks. will buy you a couple of pints or something for your troubles

ed

Alright ed? Good to see you back on here!

What springs did you go for in the end?

I'd help Ed - but I know about as much about Car mechanics as I do about Rocket Science............

We'll have to hook up soon anyway for a beer - now ya are back in sunny ol' Herts :thumbsup:

scottishsr -yeah i'm not too bad. just plotting what the corolla needs to have done to it. got the fensport ones. -30mm and 30% stiffer or something. got them from richard K. hows things north of the border

gordy- sure thing. name a time and a place buddy

ed

Cool ed, yeah things are ok, im soon to start spending some money on the car also so looking for some suspension and not totally sure what to get. (still got the springs but really want coilovers!)

A garage would prob charge you about a ton? ;)

Its not that hard a job to do, just lots of fiddly wee bits to get into. Sorry I dont live closer, lol.

Good luck anyway mate! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links