Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jack Dee

Rookey

As some people were on their way to the cinema last night, I was getting a drink at the bar in The Hexagon, Reading.

At 7:55pm people were called back to their seats as the show was about to commence .. and at 8pm spot on, the funniest man in comedy right now came on and blew me away with laughter for an hour straight! Then, shortly after an interval, When he came back on, my mate heckled him, caused a laugh, got put back in his place and it made it SO much better :lol:

It was such a wierd sensation watching this guy live, as I'm only used to seeing him on DVD etc, when you were watching him, it was like you were watching TV or something .. until he involved you!

All in all a great night .. Well worth the ringing up for 6 hours waiting for cancellations ..

Go see him on this tour people!

Would love to see hime live after seeing a few DVD's, love the one where he takes the mick about a guy going to the loo during one of his shows and his little kid sketch where the kid copies what the adults say...

Must have been a great night :D

Would love to see hime live after seeing a few DVD's, love the one where he takes the mick about a guy going to the loo during one of his shows and his little kid sketch where the kid copies what the adults say...

Must have been a great night :D

Yeh man, the most annoying thing about it all was the fact that from the very beginning, I heard a good joke, promised myself I'd remember it, heard another one, promised I'd remember that one instead, etc etc, came out of it and can't remember anything!haha

Oh Oh Oh! and the jokes the audience gave at the end were quite funny too ..

"Why should you always wear underpants in Russia .."

"If you don't, chernoble fall off!" hehe

went, saw , was dissapointed

didnt find him to be that funny at all saw him up in newcastle and was expecting far more

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links