Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trueno Vs Mx3

racergirl

ok need a little bit of advice i have a toyota 1.6 twin cam jap import and i have a 1.5 dohc mazda mx3. the mazda only has 48k kms while the trueno has more than double that! both are 96! i have ta sell one and dont know which ta keep any advice??

Which is in better condition overall? As far as the bodywork, paint, interior and so on.

What are your plans for which ever one you keep? Daily driver? or project car? Both?

I'm inclined to say keep the Trueno up front, just like everyone else will be (this is a Toyota site!) but I'll try to be objective.

AS he said.... You might finda slightly biast answer on here :lol:

Remember toyotas take the miles really well..

Mine and my girlfriends supras have both done in excess of 160 000 miles, both still look great!

i know its ppl here will say toyota so i asked on mazda forum 2!! :D thanx for ur input tink i will keep trueno anyway cuz its faster and better looking!!!

:thumbsup:

RacerGirl

Guess you had made up your mind,

i heard the mx3 was underpowered... or was that the 323.. :blink:

neways, hope you can sell the mx3 for or more than whatever its worth.

Big T

I don't know if you got it in the UK, but in the US we had a version of the MX-3 that had a 1.8 liter V6! (not a misprint)

Pretty cool. It was the worlds smallest production V6, as I understand it. Had a friends brother who had one and it was quick enough and the engine note was just scintillating.

Yer, you can get them in V6s, must be the 323F or somthing thats underpowered.. :blink: my bad..

Big T

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links