Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Never Ask For A Tow From The Germans!

Tom.B

"

BERLIN (Reuters) - After accepting what appeared to be a kind offer from a German motorist to tow his broken car, a stranded Polish motorist was taken on a terrifying high-speed joyride at speeds of 160 kph (100 mph), police said on Tuesday.

Police said a 36-year-old German man who offered assistance proceeded to hurl down the motorway at high speeds after tying a cable to the stranded car.

The Polish motorist, who remained inside his vehicle during the tow, flashed his lights and honked his horn at the speeding German driver to stop. Police said the Pole was finally able to bring the German to a halt by swerving his car back and forth.

The German was taken to a psychiatric clinic, police said. "

:eek::wacko: :!Removed!:

:lol::lol::lol:

Quality!!!!!

The germans hate the Polish though...

They can take my sunlounger - just dont expect me to get in a car with one after this! :lol::lol::lol:

Haha that must've been funny to see - but scary for the guy being towed! :D

I dont see why the polish guy didnt just stand on the brakes - it'd break the tow rope eventually..

:o I bet that was well scary! I hate being towed ..last time i got towed nothings on my car was working at all ...i had no hazard lights no headlights no horn nothing

and then the rope snapped and i ended up in the middle of a roundabout! :eek:

and had no way to let anybody know why i was there - oh the embarressment! :lol:

Karma Supra Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

Quality!!!!!

The germans hate the Polish though...

And the Polish really hate the Germans,

Saw them spitting at a German War memorial when I was in Germany once! They thought I was German 'cause of the way I was glaring at them and when I spoke they realised I was British ...and then they all said how much they liked the British :huh: (Also told me they hate the Russians and Ukraines etc.).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links