Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lee Dawes & The Super Corolla

gordypix

The latest Toyota In-Front magazine has an a six page article on the differnt Corollas Mk1 to Mk9. Dawsey's Mk6 GTi is in there - nice one Lee.

Just got my copy of IF. Toyota Magazine in the post this morning and there he is - large as life leaning on the bonnet of that 350 horsed Rolla..........with a little write up alongside. :bookworm: :thumbsup:

Lee aka Dawsey. :thumbsup:

Look closely and there is a TOC sticker on the windscreen. :D

WELL DONE LEE :thumbsup:

You saw it too. Just posted at the same time as you.

Great minds eh :D

I don't think they have a website for the magazine and I'm not photographing or scanning the article so don't ask................

Any one know where you get the Toyota magazine from? Is it available form the main dealers?

Thanks

Kevin

I don't think they have a website for the magazine and I'm not photographing or scanning the article so don't ask................

So basically if you're not one of the 12 people who subscribes to Toyota magazine or whatever it is, you're out-of-luck then I guess.

Great post dude. :lol:

You get this magazine by being a member of club Toyota which you have membership of when you buy a new or used car from a Toyota Centre.

Don't think that applies to the US market however............. :P

I would think that they have at least a copy at every main dealer if not more........

Any one know where you get the Toyota magazine from? Is it available form the main dealers?

Thanks

Kevin

nads dont think i get it anymore

hang on me mum probably does?....

:EDIT:

just looked on the doormat!

nice one mate!

makes the others look a little pathetic :lol:

john and gordys topics merged.....

john and gordys topics merged.....

Good move

I would think that they have at least a copy at every main dealer if not more........

Nope we dont have it here! Never seen it here!

Darren got his this moring will have to have a better look at it later! :thumbsup:

i dont get this anymore, boo who, now then who do i know with a nice new toyota? :P

Nice one Lee :thumbsup: got my IF mag this morning

i esp like the line............

i take it up drag strips,car shows and its not bad for nipping down the shops either :lol:

lee i will prob get a second one in the next couple of days cos my mum has one as well. so if u want ill post it on to ya ;)

Just got my copy today :yes: Nice write up on his motor. Nice back ground as well making his car look the dog's bit's :thumbsup:

Will have a go at scanning the page so everyone can all see :thumbsup:

jerry!!

:thumbsup: Gj Lee ..saw it (i think last year) nice motor!!! as for the US not getting it ...well meh ......we do :lol:

Ok here's the picture. Couldn't enlarge it that big as it would go really blurred.

gallery_177_98_1115419608.jpg

jerry!!

You get this magazine by being a member of club Toyota which you have membership of when you buy a new or used car from a Toyota Centre.

I started getting the magazine after I had a main dealer service my '95 Rev3 MR2 (which wasn't bought from a main dealer).

Needless to say I don't receive it anymore, but I think it's because it's still being delivered to an old address :(

Thanks Jerry.

Cheers!

No problem buddy ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links