Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao: Asha

System~G

As title really. Just spotted this up on MR2OC and thought of you :)

Dig deep girl ;)

KITT For Sale Link - Clicky

Edit: Excuse typo in title :rolleyes:

Edited by System~G

Nah...her car is better than that POS.

The Trans-Am is a bit faster (maybe) but that's about it. It's got a dreadful interior, doors that weigh 200kg each and sound like crunching metal when you yank them shut and a lovely 5.0 liter engine that puts out a whopping 185 hp to haul that 4000 lbs of Detriot steel down the road (as long as it's in a straight line)

The 1980's were by far the worst decade for American cars in 1000 different ways, trust me.

It didn't help that they stuck a tacky wing on that car either...:lol:

Nah...her car is better than that POS.

The Trans-Am is a bit faster (maybe) but that's about it. It's got a dreadful interior, doors that weigh 200kg each and sound like crunching metal when you yank them shut and a lovely  5.0 liter engine that puts out a whopping 185 hp to haul that 4000 lbs of Detriot steel down the road (as long as it's in a straight line)

The 1980's were by far the worst decade for American cars in 1000 different ways, trust me.

It didn't help that they stuck a tacky wing on that car either...:lol:

No Clue :rolleyes:

You need to go back in History to find out why I posted this thread... Hence "FAO: Asha" ;)

Or you could keep your eye on this thread to find out :P

Wow *purrs. :drool: But a tad out of my price range.(but only just) :)

I would love Persuit Mode but peeps who have been in the car with me say I dont need it :rolleyes: <_< I have no idea what they mean. :P

Good find System and thanks hun. :group-cuddles: You are forgiven for the typo (this time) :rolleyes:

Scionic mate........ its a girl thing. :thumbsup: I am sure you have picked up how much I love the real KITT.

My KITT appreciates your kind words and happens to agree with you. B) ...... really she does, she told me :lol:

Asha.x

You need to go back in History to find out why I posted this thread... Hence "FAO: Asha" ;)

No, no I know about Asha's KITT fixation.

I still like her KITT better than this KITT.

OMG - it really is the real KITT!

No reserve though - kind of a good sign! :thumbsup:

And just imagine - the Hoff himself has sat in that very drivers seat...... :drool::drool:

Ok - wheres that spare $60,000 I had floating about? :lol::lol:

KITT: "I think I should warn you, Michael (and Asha!)... Scionic doesn't understand! :lol: "

Cool B)

Think I'll have to watch another episode on my Knight Rider DVD today.

And Em, stop fixating about David's butt! :rolleyes:

KITT: "I think I should warn you, Michael (and Asha!)...  Scionic doesn't understand!  :lol: "

Cool  B)

And Em, stop fixating about David's butt!  :rolleyes:

Its not just The Hoffs butt - I like all mens butt - was eyeing a few nice ones up at Brunters! :lol::lol:

I loved Knight Rider as a kid, just like everyone else.

But even as a wide-eyed 10 year old, I could never understand why they didn't choose a cooler car than that to be KITT. Seriously. I was like "why isn't it a Ferrari or a Porsche or something???" :lol:

Iv been in that car!! Not driven it though.... it was the show version at The Car's the Star down south somewhere! When i was about 8 i think!

KITT: "I think I should warn you, Michael (and Asha!)...  Scionic doesn't understand!  :lol: "

Cool  B)

And Em, stop fixating about David's butt!  :rolleyes:

Its not just The Hoffs butt - I like all mens butt - was eyeing a few nice ones up at Brunters! :lol::lol:

bum perv!! :ph34r:

dont you know it Matt... we have Em's photo evidence of yours! :P

No, no I know about Asha's KITT fixation.

I still like her KITT better than this KITT.

Ill go along with that. :lol:

Lol JAE 2004 ....parked my car next to Asha.....we both chat away cleaning cars...next minute we have a jap family with 2 kids in front of the car posing away having pics taken...at this point I just turned to Asha and laughed!!!!!!!!!! man her car can attract flipping ayone who loves KITT from like a 200 mile radius....Bless :drool::thumbsup:

Lol JAE 2004 ....parked my car next to Asha.....we both chat away cleaning cars...next minute we have a jap family with 2 kids in front of the car posing away having pics taken...at this point I just turned to Asha and laughed!!!!!!!!!! man her car can attract flipping ayone who loves KITT from like a 200 mile radius....Bless :drool:  :thumbsup:

LOL I remember that. :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links