Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meets...

TheNissanMan

Why are there never any meets when you want them....

Woke up early this morning, had cigy outside admiring yesterdays handiwork (treated myself to Meguiars Stage 3 yesterday), still amazed at how much better Meguiars is than anything I've used in the past... Sun shining, sky is blue and just wished there was a meet on today, perfect weather and really, really clean car...

I'ld even go to say it's nearly as clean as one of Jerry's famous cleaning jobs :D

I spent 2 hours cleaning my car ready for a meet today. And now, I can't go due to unforseen circumstances. Thats sux! :(

I was just wishing there was a local ish meet today as cars clean and sun is shining...

I was just wishing there was a local ish meet today as cars clean and sun is shining...

I've got work soon, otherwise I'd take you up on that offer :beer: or 2 :thumbsup:

Woke up early this morning, had cigy outside admiring yesterdays handiwork (treated myself to Meguiars Stage 3 yesterday), still amazed at how much better Meguiars is than anything I've used in the past... Sun shining, sky is blue and just wished there was a meet on today, perfect weather and really, really clean car...

I'ld even go to say it's nearly as clean as one of Jerry's famous cleaning jobs :D

Feels good to have your car looking bling dont it buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I had that feeling today - tis a gorgeous day, altho I dont have the clean car bit..have been slacking on cleaning her lately :!Removed!:

Well its been raining buckets here - I know because I let Jess out earlier dry and she came back all soggy! :lol::lol:

Havent had a chance to clean the car at all, which is a real shame! :(

Feels good to have your car looking bling dont it buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Just going to add more and more wax so should be stunning for Japfest and as for JAE..... Bring your sunnies :D

my locals becoming a common place for random meets... should've turned up...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links