Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Toy

s0cks

Been out and about in my new toy today... Took some pictures before the weather turns miserable again.

side_crx_1.JPG

back_crx_1.JPG

front_crx_1.JPG

side_crx_3.JPG

back_crx_2.JPG

side_crx_2.JPG

Needs some work done on it, but it's still a beaut. Tad faster than the Yaris too ;)

Good cars mate. Best mate had one.

I know zip about those cars but it looks like it is a tad nippy :D How is it to drive?

You have still got the Yaris haven't you?????

I know zip about those cars but it looks like it is a tad nippy :D  How is it to drive?

You have still got the Yaris haven't you?????

Very nice to drive. There is no body roll (but that is probably down to the suspension setup). And when VTEC kicks in it sounds like god :P

I still have the Yaris, but in the process of selling it. Need funds to spend on this car.

I know of a guy who's got a CRX, but it's been kitted out like you wouldn't believe, it's basically a civic type-r under the hood now.... Scary to be in the passenger seat of.

crx's rock..

the words go-kart come to mind, and highly capable of destroying a YTS :o :P

good choice and purchase matey

my brother had one of these a few years back - loads of fun!

I thought it wasn't as fast as it looked (his was a 1.6 I think) - but it handled superbly, and made a gorgeous npise right behind your head when you hit 4.5k.

very nice :D

How many Gee Gee's as standard on this?

What are your plans for it now?

How many Gee Gee's as standard on this?

What are your plans for it now?

Hehe. Gee Gee's? I presume you mean horse's? 150bhp as standard. Easily modified to 170bhp+ and with work 200bhp+ (and thats without a turbo). A lot of people do engine conversions to B18's or B20's.

My plans are to get it fully restored first. Needs some bodywork and mechanical work done. And then I'll probably just do the usual bits (exhaust, induction, chip). It's plenty fast enough for now - will reach 60 in 7 seconds and hold back alot of faster cars through the middle gears. The best bit is the handling (go kart - like Jaxx said), its already got coilovers, front strut, rear strut, and under rear brace. Oh and its got big brake conversion at the front :D

Lovin it!

P.S. Matthew, they are all 1.6's (well, there was an early 1.5). One 1.6 has VTEC (like mine) and one doesn't. Usually refered to as VTEC model or 16v model.

Very nice car there mate. I once was a honda man myself great cars. So how much did you pick up this little beauty for then?? Hey at least you wont be short of tuning mods mate as honda have got hundreds of parts available. So you will be spoilt for choice ;)

jerry!!

Set me back £2.5k. Which is about the going rate. Unfortuantly it was a quick buy and after closer inspection I probably paid a tad too much. But really doesn't bother me that much. Great, fun little car.

Turns so many heads. And I must have had 3 or 4 chicks comment on it as I have driven past in the last week or so ;)

how are you finding not having power steering etc?

Absolutely killed me - was fine driving it around - but I could only park it in a nice long straight gap I could pull straight into :lol::lol:

Corrr - thats a bit spanking s0cks! I'm a bit of a Honda fan myself! Love the Accord Coupes!

Shame about your Yaris but bet you cant complain having to drive that instead! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Set me back £2.5k. Which is about the going rate. Unfortuantly it was a quick buy and after closer inspection I probably paid a tad too much. But really doesn't bother me that much. Great, fun little car.

Turns so many heads. And I must have had 3 or 4 chicks comment on it as I have driven past in the last week or so ;)

I think thats a fair price you have payed mate. It's better to spend a bit more than to get a real crappy one. Fair play to you mate nice ride.

jerry!!

Clean looking motor you've got there, mate and they are a bit warm. :thumbsup:

Have fun!

how are you finding not having power steering etc?

Absolutely killed me - was fine driving it around - but I could only park it in a nice long straight gap I could pull straight into  :lol:  :lol:

You get used to it. It's a good work out :D

Gonna miss the Yaris em, but as you said, this is a great joy to drive :)

nice one dude, dont think i could cope without PAS tho, would get on my nerves

S0ck, they are really nice cars :P

I take it you frequent CRX-Uk then?

I'm on the forum, haven't been very active yet though. Sure you'll see me around :)

crx's rock..

The Yaris T-sport and CRX Si are very closely matched actually.

Both within a handful of horsepower apart, maybe 5 at most and less than 100 lbs of weight.

Yaris weighs MAYBE 75 lbs more and has 15 lb ft more torque.

Not sure on the gearing differences but it really could be a driver's race.

crx's rock..

The Yaris T-sport and CRX Si are very closely matched actually.

Both within a handful of horsepower apart, maybe 5 at most and less than 100 lbs of weight.

Yaris weighs MAYBE 75 lbs more and has 15 lb ft more torque.

Not sure on the gearing differences but it really could be a driver's race.

The American's got the bad end of the deal though. If I remember correctly the Si is a 1.5. Over here they had the 1.6-16v (130bhp) and the 1.6-VTEC (150bhp). And I assure you, it's mucho's quicker then my YTS :)

Yep. You're right. Ours was a 1.5 with 105-110 hp or so I think.

We always get shafted. We don't get and have NEVER gotten a Civic Type R here either.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links