Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's You Ice

Carrera_C

What type of In Car Entertainment have you got ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What type of In Car Entertainment have you got ?

• Plain old radio
    • Radio + Cassette
    • CD player
    • MP3-CD Player
    • HDD-MP3 Player
    • DVD Player
    • Something OTT like a 22" TFT-TV where your door should be.
    • Other

Have to say I'm against iPod's. Just don't trust them, my bro had one, and after a year and a half it decided to nuke itself.......

It deleted all music from itself and whenever you tried to connect it back up to the computer, it crashed the computer. tried to connect it to a mates iBook and the iBook just laughed saying "I don't know what that is you've plugged into me".

And of course since it's out of it's 1 year warranty he's  :censor: .

I'm a die hard fan of the MP3-CD, 13+ hours of music does me fine.

Funny. you're the only person I've ever heard of to have so much trouble with an iPod. They are top quality units generally. Far more intelligently designed than any of the pretenders on the market. You must have gotten a bunk one. I can guarantee you that's not at all the norm. Sorry to hear that though. :(

MP3 CD is great too, I agree. Blank CD's are cheap and it's easy to burn as many as you like. :thumbsup:

Creative Zen Touch 20gb HDD MP3 Player. same features, memory, sound quality, ease-of-use, play modes, yet cheaper, more reliable, much longer Battery and better file system than... you guessed it... an iPod.

All wired in for thousands of hours of music! Belting stuff!

Creative Zen Touch 20gb HDD MP3 Player. same features, memory, sound quality, ease-of-use, play modes, yet cheaper, more reliable, much longer battery and better file system than... you guessed it... an iPod.

Does it have FireWire?

Other!!!!

I have the factory radio/cassette/CD headunit, and the factory Speakers wired up using a factory amp.

Why waste money on a stereo when you can buy things to make it faster?? :lol:

Okies we have a cd mp3 player, xbox, screens and a lovely little bit in the boot!

Why waste money on a stereo when you can buy things to make it faster??

It all came from our previous car! Were now workin on going faster! :P

Well i have a Sony CD/MP3 headunit, Sony 6x9's i got when i started uni all those years ago, and a nice Kenwood amp and Pioneer sub in the boot.

The only use for a boot in my opinion! Just need a canavan-brand making for my amp and were laughing!!! (It's currently sliding around in the boot!)

For me, i can't drive without music on when i'm on my own, there's too much talking on radio and i'm by no means a heavy modder, so i think that spending money on audio isn't such a bad thing in my situation... At least i get something out of it!

Creative Zen Touch 20gb HDD MP3 Player. same features, memory, sound quality, ease-of-use, play modes, yet cheaper, more reliable, much longer battery and better file system than... you guessed it... an iPod.

Does it have FireWire?

And can you control it from your head unit/steering wheel (if you have the controls that is)?

I'll stick with my iPod. I don't want none of that WMA malarky on my machine!

Well I have an iRiver... again similar to ipod but apparently has better Battery life etc...

its a little bigger, and totally different styling (the white ipods aint to my taste, but i likes the silver iRiver *shrugs personal taste)

I believe they can also be cheaper than the ipod... and I havent had any problems with mine yet... *touches wood ;) also heard good things about em...

something different anyways... I have mine hooked into the car sometimes... but other than that its good old CD for me... next car I shall go all out with the ICE methinks... saving money for it now :thumbsup:

ive got a kenwood vari colour mask cassette/radio (ive got loads of old hardcore tapes i sometimes play) kenwood 12 disc changer+mp3 player running through a 6 channel amp to some jbl 5.5" (150w) components in the front and kenwood 7x10s (350w) on a stealth shelf in the back and its plenty enough for me :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links