Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xenon Bulbs For Yaris

Yarisboy

ok, finally got my imported xenon bulbs today after a horrible 3 week wait. Only shocked to find that i asked for the 60/55watt bulbs and to actually find that on the back of the packaging is printed 100/90w.... :ffs: :!Removed!: :censor: :crybaby: :crutchy: :angry:

ok... so can anyone tell me whether I can use these in the yaris, or will they melt everything?

thanks

Sam :angry:

please, anyone who might know anything about replacing bulbs in cars...

the yaris handbook says 55/60w for the headlights...

they sent me 90/100w

anyone? :(

Dont know you need to find out if you have headlamp relays.

I had to put them in one of my old cars the high power bulbs

burned the switch out in the stalk (High Low beam)

I personaly wouldnt as the lens is plastic not glass...... may have a melted mess on your hands after a little q at the trafic lights :ffs:

Dan

ok, after possibly the fiddliest process ever the bulbs are now installed and working nicely!

there's no immediate melting effects so far, and the car has been standing still, which is encouraging

looks good i'm pleased :yes: :D

Imek, bulbs are from www.carillusions.com

didn't need relays just had to disconnect the power plug to the lights, pull off the black rubber seal, unhinge the spring that keeps the bulb in place, pull out the bulb (carefully), insert new bulb (carefully) and reattach the spring, rubber and power!! :o

Took me a good hour and a half though because it's so fiddley, especially the left light where the Battery and fuse box is, you can't even get near the back of the light properly!! micro surgery almost hehe :huh:

Went out in them tonight, look absolutely great and improve vision in the dark about 10x :bye:

well worth the money and time I think, will try get some pics for you

Sam :hokus-pokus:

This is my first time and message on this forum. :help: Anyway

Is another interested in real hid conversions to their yaris? if so check out the website below

I was looking on a Lexus IS200 forum and i came across a website called http://www.hid-online.com/

This company does the proper hid conversion, you can get the 6000k version http://www.hid-online.com/products/kit.asp?id=16

or 4100k version http://www.hid-online.com/products/kit.asp?id=13.

As these are real HID lights they come at a price of about $610 (£374) :ffs:

Dan :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links