Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition V Nfsu2

MSC_Kev

I've been playing on MC3 Dub Edition for a few weeks now and imo is a far better gaming experience then NFSU2.

Apart from the cheesy american characters that you have to put with every now and again I have no complaints about it at all.

The game starts like NFSU2 where you choose your first car and go out to choose you first race and so on. There is a much wider choice of vehicles, 60 in all to choose from, including muscle cars to bikes!

The modification is much better, doesn't matter what you choose to do and how you do it, nothing is rated like in NFSU2, so you don't need spinners lol! It's even as detailed to what choice of tyre, profile and width. You can lower the car to exactly how you want it. Resprays are far more detailed and you can make your own colours. The tuning options aren't as good on MC3 as on NFSU2 but unlike NFSU2 a Corsa will not perform the same as Supra in a race when the Supra would clearly be quicker! Much more realistic aspects of the car's performance and handling.

Races are much more interesting on MC3 with the police interfering if you speed past them and the racing is much more varied. You can even make you own races through 3 major cities to choose from.

some screen shots and link

xbox02.jpg

xbox05.jpg

xbox14.jpg

If you liked NFSU2 and then get this too :thumbsup:

I have also been playing on this for the last 2 or 3 weeks, much harder than NFSU 2, but I find some parts of NFSU 2 better than this and some parts of midnight club better than NFSU 2.

I'm stuck on a few races at the moment, got a bit peed off and nearly broke the tv, and my controller. Only on 38% completed.

Cant really comment, as havnt played on MC Dub yet myself, but have heard from mates that its ace!

I love NFSU 2 though... still playing actually *emabarrased* (i get stressed out, and have to put it down for a few days... lol)

Deffo gonna invest in MC Dub though. :)

Had a demo of that Juiced aswell... doesnt really take my fancy...

Sounds like a good game. Will have to try it out and see for myself if it's better than NFSU 2. Also have seen a few trailers for the new game juiced. Looks very interesting

Check it out heres a trailer i spotted on play.com

http://play.com/play247.asp?pa=stcs9&page=...S2&title=164936

jerry!!

yea ive played MC3 DU on ps2 (my mates got it) and i own NFSU2 which i play on XBL and i like MC3 DU because of the game play but you cant beet the drift and drag modes on NFSU2

I prefer the race games where you're on a track or a closed course and the cars are dead accurate and the modifications real (not graphics and neon underbody lights) but to each their own. :thumbsup:

I get enough practice dodging other idiots on the road in real life, I don't want to have to dodge garbage trucks and ambulances when I'm trying to race in a video game :lol:

GT or that new Forza Motorsport game for me. But then I'm not a real serious gamer anyway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links