Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rush Job Mod.. Please Help

Divine

Hi all, you will hopefully be seing a lto of me in the near future.

I am about to buy a 1997 Celica 1.8 ST, Black, 59000 Miles.

I will hopefully be gettign it end of this week. begginging of next.

and i have 2 weeks until modified nationals, which i already have a stand spot to fill...

I am planning..

VeilSide Replikit + Spoiler

Sprayed and Fitted The Kit

Tints

17" Rims

Slammed

Full Through Powerflow Exaust + De Cat

Underlights

Carbon Fiber Internal Retrim..

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Clifford + Remote Start

Snooper ( as everyone should )

And i have just under 2 weeks to get it done..

Now most of it i have just about sorted. rims tints etc...

However i really need help with the Replica VeilSide kit, and the spraying / fitting. Also if anyone knows a company that will fit me a cliford for a resonable price. that would be great.

Also i will be paying store price for most of the work i am getting done. so if anyone had get trade rates.. or anything cheaper. all information woudl be greatly appreciated.

I know i am diving onto the forums and already askng a lot. but unfortunatly time is the big issue with me.

i hope you understand

Thanks LOADS in advance

Dan S North aka " Divine "

P.s. Dual Posted Sorry...

Sorry to maybe burst your bubble but two weeks is sooooooo pushing it, but :thumbsup: if it works out for you.

And maybe have a rethink about the Clifford alarm..... seems to be more trouble than they are worth, I know coz I have one and a couple of members have been having much trouble with them also.

But good luck :D

Ash. B)

i have been trying to get hold of replikit for 3 days... there phones are moosed or summin...

as for the clifford. the main feature is auto start.. so if someone knows a cheaper yet safe system.. then by all means let me know .

thanks in advance

Toad are usually pretty good dude, and they have most features that clifford do.

Get hold of gap security, they tend to work to good deadlines!

Sounds a bit "max power" all this to me :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the forum mate :thumbsup:

I would advise against dodgy fibreglass replica kits. They dont fit and dont look right.

There arent many bodykits out there for the at200 (your celica) but a good one is the TRD Aero kit. Cost a bit but would gain you much respect amongst the Celica boys. ;)

And unfortunately a full retrim of your interior in Carbon Fibre is your 2weeks gone at the least... let alone any of the other mods...

Just isnt going to happen :(

btw - If your set on getting a powerflow exhaust (I personally wouldnt touch them with a stick, i'd stick to the big names like HKS/Blitz or even Mongoose at the very worst) then make sure they do a good job as a lot of powerflow dealers are cowboys who dont know one end of an exhaust from the other :thumbsup:

yeah. Ignoring the 'muppet factor' of the powerflow (e.g. a whole 1.0 litre engine developing 98Db) there are issues with incorrect backpressure, as well as the dodgy fitting Lee mentioned..

Sounds a bit "max power" all this to me  :lol:

Extremely "max power" :lol:

But to each their own. Differences are what make us all interesting I suppose. :thumbsup:

Sounds a bit "max power" all this to me  :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the forum mate  :thumbsup:

I would advise against dodgy fibreglass replica kits. They dont fit and dont look right.

There arent many bodykits out there for the at200 (your celica) but a good one is the TRD Aero kit. Cost a bit but would gain you much respect amongst the Celica boys. ;)

And unfortunately a full retrim of your interior in Carbon Fibre is your 2weeks gone at the least... let alone any of the other mods...

Just isnt going to happen :(

btw - If your set on getting a powerflow exhaust (I personally wouldnt touch them with a stick, i'd stick to the big names like HKS/Blitz or even Mongoose at the very worst) then make sure they do a good job as a lot of powerflow dealers are cowboys who dont know one end of an exhaust from the other  :thumbsup:

Leeky you forgot me.............Me is a girl and me has a Celica :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links