Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Star Wars Episode 3

Demonic Angel

Anyone seen/going to see it?

Will it live up to the glory of old or will it disappoint like Eps 1&2... (just my opinion btw!)

I would really like to see it - I'm not a huge fan or anything, but I really want to see how it all happened - I have a lot of questions that need answering!

Does anyone think George Lucas will pull out a triple hat-trick and make Eps 7, 8 and 9?

Does anyone know how much time has elapsed since Episode 2?

i cant wait for it to come out

*running round the room getting all excited*

:D got my tickets cant wait same as Steve!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is better than crimbo eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'll be off to see it too. I sincerely hope it will be better than eps 1&2. Most of the reviews suggest it is anyway.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Yeah reviews have been good.....

Highly anticipated..... and I'm sure SoTOC will agree that Ewan McGregor is pure sex on legs! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm looking froward to it too. It really can't be any worse that Episode 1 with that ruddy lizard :ffs:

*Boring "Did you know" alert!*

You know how there's that whole "six degrees" thing where you can be linked to anyone in the world by no more than 6 "person jumps"? Anyway... I can link myself to Ewan McGregor in 3 jumps...

My sister's (1) first dorm-mistress - Mrs Mac (2) - when she first went to boarding school was Ewan McGregor's (3) nanny.

So there... :yes:

:thumbsup:

Alan

Geek! :lol:

Edit: I can't talk. Only used to run the local group meetings for a fan club of 'The Prisoner', didn't I?

Edited by Al J

Yes...

That explains the visits to Portmerion then :lol: I've only ever seen a couple of episodes. I enjoyed them and want to see more but its really weird :wacko:

A

I'm looking froward to it too. It really can't be any worse that Episode 1 with that ruddy lizard :ffs:

*Boring "Did you know" alert!*

You know how there's that whole "six degrees" thing where you can be linked to anyone in the world by no more than 6 "person jumps"? Anyway... I can link myself to Ewan McGregor in 3 jumps...

My sister's (1) first dorm-mistress - Mrs Mac (2) - when she first went to boarding school was Ewan McGregor's (3) nanny.

So there... :yes:

:thumbsup:

Alan

So..... your kind-of related-ish to Ewan then??

Hellllllll-O! :lol::lol:

I was dragged to see ep 2 by my Sister when I went to stay with her for a weekend! I couldn't follow it tho, and had no clue what was going on so I dont think I'll go and see Ep3!

Does anyone know how much time has elapsed since Episode 2?

Its 2-3yrs lapsed. From what I can gather.

I will see it, its a series of films, but nothing special. Just a good watch.

I sould be going to the first screening on the 19th. As far as time spans, the general rule of thumb is about 10 years between the first four films, then 2 years between the next two.

Sorry, I am a geek.

Tom - Is that your own Stormtrooper armour in your pic? I also own one, and a Tie Fighter pilot suit too. Hence my screen name - it's my 501st Legion ID.

Full Revs

Animal

I sould be going to the first screening on the 19th.  As far as time spans, the general rule of thumb is about 10 years between the first four films, then 2 years between the next two.

Sorry, I am a geek.

Tom - Is that your own Stormtrooper armour in your pic?  I also own one, and a Tie Fighter pilot suit too.  Hence my screen name - it's my 501st Legion ID.

Full Revs

Animal

i think we need pics of you in all this gear :yes:

I got the Thursday off work, and i have 3 TICKETS!!! All for me :D

Im gonna see it 3 times on the first day its out! :lol:

Mwhahahaha!!! (Evil Laugh)

vader.jpg

Dont make me destroy you!

i think we need pics of you in all this gear :yes:

No idea how to attatch pictures but here's my album

http://pictures05.aol.co.uk/NASApp/ygp/Log....1&locale=en_UK

might work.

cant use that link mate as thats for your own aol pics and it requires your pass word

The way i post images is, i have a free photobucket account

http://photobucket.com/

all you have to do is fill i you details post some pics to your account copy the image %7Boption%7D address and the pic will apear

HTH

there cool mate

But i hope that other person in the last pic aint your wife :D

I absolutely LOVED the originals, Ive got quite a few of the original toys too... geeky eh? I must be one of the few who liked episode 1, but I hated episode 2, and from the clips looks like Ill hate 3 too :crybaby: Probably wait for the DVD so I can turn it off if Im fed up!

Yeah i'm looking forward to it as well. Hopefully i will see it when it comes out :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links