Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Opps I've Done It Again

Stu8

Sorry not been on here for a while, but ive got a valid excuse :rolleyes:

Its thought a good battle but eventually i won the war, yes peeps i've terminated my engine, managed to drive it home from Oulton Park last week in a thick black cloud of smoke and the worst tapping i've ever heard from a peccy engine (it put old tractors to shame :ph34r: )

anyways, i've managed to source a "96 tubby engine and coughed up on a full re-build for it, so i'm hopeing to be back in my car by the time Castle Combe is on :thumbsup:

thats if i'm able to fit it :wacko: lol

Oh yeah a mate has asked how many times i've knackered my car from trackdays. so i went hunting for reciepts, and this was my findings

3x Gearbox

4x Driveshaft

4x front Discs

12x Front pads

Front Anti Roll Bar

Wheel bearings

3x Clutches

all in one year of ownership :ph34r:

Maybe i should find a new hobby :bye:

Thats awesome!!! We should have awards for things like that! well done! Let me be the first to congratulate you...and heres me moaning about indicators, puts things into perspective.

Thanks Stu.

You off to Combe then fella - must remember to swap SAFC's ..

That's an impressive list of breakages .. Ever thought about RC cars instead?

Already got a RC 1:8 nitro buggy ;) lol

Hopefully if all is well i'll be going combe, wont be going on the track mind you; as i'll be still running it in :rolleyes:

I'll take the s-afcII off for you, as the power fc is itching to go on the new block. lol

oh and i'm considering selling my dump valve too; that's if anyone is interested?

Well thats dedication for you. And you still keep coming back for more :thumbsup: Fair play mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Already got a RC buggy 1:8 nitro buggy  ;)

Hopefully if all is well i'll be going combe, wont be going on the track mind you; as i'll be still running it in :rolleyes:

I'll take the s-afcII off for you, as the power fc is itching to go on the new block. lol

oh and i'm considering selling my dump valve too; that's if anyone is interested?

Might be interested what d/v is it?

Already got a RC buggy 1:8 nitro buggy  ;)

what dump valve do you have mate???

The dump valve is a HKS SSQV BOV with the purple fin inside it, but the silver one is lying around somewhere in my garage. (i hope) :unsure:

stu8 ... I defo want it mate!!! Been after a HKS SSQV for a while. You wanting to sell it, or do you fancy a swap for a Blitz DD Super Sound BOV ?

You have PM.

pm's sent.

quite a few people are after the bov. :huh:

maybe i'm getting old, but it pecks my head now. :arrgg-matey: lol

Stu8.

Glad to hear that you are nearly back up and runing.

What sort of mods do you have to get 350+ hp ?

Had a look at your profile, but bothing listed ?

350+ :blink: I wish :)

I was running 342 when i had it dyno'd last. that was with a power fc, evc5, fcd, actuator and de-cat, injectors and fuel pump etc etc fitted oh and i did open the boost just a tad to high. (hence the engine went bang) :eek:

This engine will be more or less standard BHP for a while as i'm not putting the power fc on just yet or the evc 5.

Damn Stu,

Just noticed this thread. That's a hell of a list of broken bits mate! For what you've spent on replacements, you could have shares in Mr T! :lol:

See ya Saturday guys. :thumbsup:

I'm not getting in no plane; FOOL!!

dont think you mean that MR T though :rolleyes:

Yeah your right i have spent a fair few bob, but i did claim some of it back on my warranty ;)

Well i've not really tested it yet just done a few trips down the mile straight. Castle Combe will be a bit nerve wrecking as it a good 6hrs (in total) drive for me.

Cheers all the same :)

Well i've not really tested it yet just done a few trips down the mile straight. Castle Combe will be a bit nerve wrecking as it a good 6hrs (in total) drive for me.

Cheers all the same :)

Look at it this way Stu...

It'll be well on the way to being run in when you get back! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links