Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Razor

I'm the big brother of Ryan1985 and am in the process of getting rid of my Punto HGT and fancy a Toyota.

I would like to know what all you guys think i shud get - its gotta go a bit and look good.

Thats probably the best move you'll ever make!

Mk2 MR2, or a Celica... Or a Supra if your feeling rich, and you fancy living dangerously with your licence!! :P

Welcome on board mate, I am sure after the Punto you will have no regrets what-so-ever!

corolla TS or celica TS 190 bhp vvtLi you gotta get one you'll whoop ryans behind then even when hes got a YTS,

oh and welcome no doubt you know who i am already!

:thumbsup:

Get a Hilux Surf

with the MR2's and Celica's and Supra's you can go fast

but with a Surf you can go anywhere :lol:

And welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

I'm sure Ryan has wasted no time in recommending a Yaris T-Sport to you & I'd agree, just depends on what you're after & your budget

What do you want to do?

Do up a car?

Buy a ready to roll car?

Have Power?

Add Power?

Overhaul a car?

And what price range are you initially looking at?

What do you want to do?

Do up a car?

Buy a ready to roll car?

Have Power?

Add Power?

Overhaul a car?

And what price range are you initially looking at?

Problem solved...... Get a Gen 5 Celica. B)

I'm the big brother of Ryan1985 and am in the process of getting rid of my Punto HGT and fancy a Toyota.

I would like to know what all you guys think i shud get - its gotta go a bit and look good.

I think you should ignore all of them.

They are all going to tell you to get what they've got (obviously) :rolleyes: rather than what is sensible and best for you.

The sports cars will cost you in insurance and fuel and the Hilux is just stupid as a daily driver. Brilliant for off road, but stupid for going to work in.

I think you should get a Yaris T-sport. It goes a bit, it looks good, it's not expensive and you can get a relatively new one for the price of an older, higher mileage sports car and pay lower insurance and get good fuel mileage. :thumbsup:

i agree with gordy, all depends what you want to do to it, i would however recomend

yaris t sport ( obviously )

mk2 mr2

celica ts ( gotta love them)

or if feeling very brave, have the money and want to ***** the hell out of ryan

supra :drool::lol:

welcome to the club btw keep us updated on ur decisions

Buy mine off me fool! You know you want to! :D

Oh and welcome! :P

Well if your young and have high premiums the get a Yaris T-Sport (lots of new mods being released recently, and fairly nippy out of the can).

If your a bit older and can afford the premiums then got for an MR2 mk2 turbo. No complaints about power, and a great engine with much tuning potential. Another option would be the Gen6 Celica GT4 - very nice but I belive it's more expensive to insure.

If you want to go all out then grab a Supra twin turbo.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the input guys.

Well - just to give u a low down its verging toward a t-sport (eg 6 points on my license for speeding and i'm only 23) maybe the most sensible option at the mo. howver in saying that it won't be standard for very long (big plans - liked the idea of the 3k supercharger ryan told me bout) . I am very tempted but the celica gen 5 or the gt4 however the 6 points won't help the insurance. As for a Supra thats supercar territory and not ready for 1 YET!!!

I'll Keep u updated as soon as things move forward - An1 want to buy a punto?

Well - just to give u a low down its verging toward a t-sport (eg 6 points on my license for speeding and i'm only 23) maybe the most sensible option at the mo. howver in saying that it won't be standard for very long (big plans - liked the idea of the 3k supercharger ryan told me bout)

:lol: now thats no way to talk about ur partner lee :P

yea man ts rule, you wont regret it

Well - just to give u a low down its verging toward a t-sport (eg 6 points on my license for speeding and i'm only 23) maybe the most sensible option at the mo. howver in saying that it won't be standard for very long (big plans - liked the idea of the 3k supercharger ryan told me bout) . I am very tempted but the celica gen 5 or the gt4 however the 6 points won't help the insurance. As for a Supra thats supercar territory and not ready for 1 YET!!!

I'll Keep u updated as soon as things move forward - An1 want to buy a punto?

If you dont mind oldish cars

Starlet Glanzas are brillant!!

I doubt the 6 points would make much difference to insurance i think, due to so many people getting points it seems to have very little effect now...

:lol:  now thats no way to talk about ur partner lee  :P

yea man ts rule, you wont regret it

im just skinny, no loser :P

and matt TS are much eaisier to get a good one than a glanza plus most if not all are imports so makes insureance higher again, yaris spares are cheap, cheap to run, reliable (you know u want that after having a fiat)

yaris TS! go on you'll upset the skinny little loser then!

How dare you? :ffs:

I'm not overly skinny, just a bit! :thumbsup:

And I'll be having a TS aswell so shut it! :D

And my 1 litre car is faster than your skateboard innit? :P

I'm the big brother of Ryan1985.........

Poor you :(

(only joking Ryan :lol:

Welcome to toc.. i think the best option for you would be either a YTS or the Corolls TS

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links