Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Immigrant

kevin5952

This is not a racist topic.

Just thought you would like to hear the governments new law. Some of you may be aware of my job;..we have been told now that we are not allowed to call immigrants...guess what...yes that,s right ..immigrants because it,s racial and might be taken as racial..the best bit of all is that they can,t think of a new name to use.. :help:

Persons from a country other than the United Kingdom who wish to re-locate to the United Kingdom.

Bit long really!

But is this the powers that be saying it's offensive or are immigrants themselves complaining that its offensive?

IMO its only offensive if the group its aimed at thinks it is!

cheep labour?

polish pikeys?

trouble?

rapists?

take your pick :ffs:

just been talking to a farmer up the road, he's had a great day trying to teach seven poles how to use a tractor and muck spreader :P he said it was great as the spoke no english :P

alternatively... refugee's (most of them try to get assylum.. and that would make those imagrants refugee's right?? i dunno political correctness gone daft.. nothing new there then eh!

But is this the powers that be saying it's offensive or are immigrants themselves complaining that its offensive?

IMO its only offensive if the group its aimed at thinks it is!

Afraid it,s the powers that be saying it,s offensive

It proves this country is going mad.

I personall calla spade a spade... I don;t mean any offece, but if people take offence its their problem...

If imigrants take offence why don't they emigrate? :thumbsup:

It proves this country is going mad.

I personall calla  spade a spade... I  don;t mean any offece, but if people take offence its their problem...

If imigrants take offence why don't they emigrate?  :thumbsup:

This countries been going down the pan since you know who came to power! President Blair!

This countries been going down the pan since you know who came to power! President Blair!

Empires have an Emperor............Kingdoms have a king.........We're a Country and we've got Blair. says it all really :yes:

Economic Migrants......................I believe that is the correct new terminology

Simple really, if they're offended by the term "immigrant"... don't come into the country!!!

I think someone's trying to bend the stats by changing the names and classification. :censor:

Simple really, if they're offended by the term "immigrant"... don't come into the country!!!

I think someone's trying to bend the stats by changing the names and classification.  :censor:

yup :yes: they all have a little classification, makes the numbers for each less than the whole,

we do need to remember though, some are genuine, as few and far between as trust me they are, they do occur!!!

the majority of them couldn't care less what you call them, think this is a load of kak, no offence... :)

I don't really know what the problem is? :wacko:

You can call them whatever you want--------------------They don't understand English!!!!!! ;)

Pretty obvious really. IDIOTS. Lets face it anyone who willingly wants to live in this country aint firing on all four cylinders. :P

But on second thoughts. Perhaps they`re not quite so daft. Free NHS, Free dentists. Free housing etc............. Where do i sign up for this immigrant malarky then? :unsure:

Was in Poland in December, some guy was begging for money so he could come to England. He followed us for a bit pleading for cash, so I stopped and said to him, why do you want to come to England, its a sh*t hole, youre better off staying put... he was stunned and walked off. :lol:

A Polish lorry driver once left some thing in the UK.

His company wasn't very sympathetic, and to pay for his ticket to get it back he would have had to work for 6 months unpaid. :blink:

Needless to say he was devestated.

Felt reeeeally sorry for him.

At least he was doing the right thing and working as opposed to bludging... :yes:

An IMMIGRANT is defined as someone who enters a country foreign to their home country as a Permanant resident. :bookworm:

So how this is classed as an racial word is beyond reasonable comprehension.

If I decide to move to the US for example permanantly then I become an immigrant to the US.

IPSO FACTO........... :bookworm:

Do I take offence by being classed like that - NO NO NO. why should I???

I would be being described by a word defined in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE for this particlar act.

NO PROBLEM THERE THEN IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bookworm: By the way - FOREIGN is defined as: "of, from or dealing with a Country that is not ones own; NOT belonging naturally."

:bookworm: and FOREIGNER will be: "person born in or coming from another country"

:bookworm: and FOREIGNER will be: "person born in or coming from another country"

Or......crappy wussy MOR soft rock band ( see also : tedium, nausea, assisted suicide )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or......crappy wussy MOR soft rock band ( see also : tedium, nausea, assisted suicide )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grr.... this political corectness <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s is driving me mad! It's all this damned EU crap and Human Rights sh*te that we have to suffer. I mean, when i was growing up, my favourite nursery rhyme was 'Baa baa, black sheep.....'

Now, that's racist... it's 'Baa Baa wooly sheep...' Or, as it is defined in the new teaching regulations crap... 'Baa baa multi-ethnicity sheep....' OMFG!!

Also, it's no longer a black board or a white board... that's racist too.... it's chalk and wipe board.

Does my &#33;Removed&#33; head in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links