Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Khan Boxing

GT4 BOOSTER

good luck lad , rooting for yer. :thumbsup:

Yeah - gwan Amir! :thumbsup:

I'm not a boxing fan but this lad has some talent! Rich is watching it at the moment!

agreed, he fought well to edge away at each round

shame itv had about 6 ad breaks in the 1h program

Jay

He must be gutted that he couldn't have done it earlier but fair play to the lad, really looking forward to watching him progress!

I don't think he's all that great, he was lucky to get so far in the Olympics imo. :thumbsup:

I thought he was good at the Olympics but he's got a long way to go if he's gonna be up against professionals. He's got fast hands but I can't see him knocking anyone out. It looked like he was trying to slap Kindelan more often than punching him last night.

I thought he was good at the Olympics but he's got a long way to go if he's gonna be up against professionals. He's got fast hands but I can't see him knocking anyone out. It looked like he was trying to slap Kindelan more often than punching him last night.

Fair play BUT... as Frank Warren said.. Kindelain is the best of the best int he Amature league so he has to move up to the Pro ranks to move on.

Personally i didnt think he sttod a chance after the Olympic Final but he has come a long way and good on the lad.

I was proved wrong..

Lets hope he goes on to great things as he seems like a good role model for kids growing up.

Also its good to see positive vibes with both the 'British flag and the Pakistani flag flyin for him! Representing both where he is from and where his origins are from.. Great stuff!.. :yes::thumbsup: B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links