Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hy, Can U Help Me?

missymr2mrk1

Hy,just bought my first ever mr2.< mrk1> on a B plate. Im trying to find an exhaust for her !! with being female i tend to get ripped off !! A LOT !! LOL.

cAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT , with web sites for spares, and exhausts ? she needs some tlc, and a wash ! lol. but im determined to get her back to her best !! and with a little help from u guys/girls, im sure that it could be done cheaper than i can do it myself ?!! :D

Shes a sight for sore eyes just now, back arches are a mess, and someone played knot and crosses on the bonnett !! T cut wont remove it, so im looking for a new bonnet?

I think thats everything??? but im sure ill find more , when i really get into it. OH ! wait, lights, i need rear lights ! they've gone all misty and look burned out.

thanks in advance... missy.

lots of places sell exhaust for 2's, have a look on eBay, or give the guys at Rogue Systems a call, they might be able to sort you one out

i think a new one from toyota is around 120quid??? i think?

kwik fit may also do a cheaper option

welcome to the gang BTW

eBay is a good source for MK1 bits. Be warned though that yours is an early car (pre 1987) and a lot of items from later MKI's (post 1987) will not fit. This includes the exhaust front section (so I have been told - still waiting for confirmation).

eBay General Bits Link:

Ebay MK1 MR2 Search Link

Bidding has just ended on this back box... But I think the seller has a few as he continueously lists back boxes for the MK1. So keep an eye out for his next listing ;)

MK1 Back Box Listing Link

Also check out the other forums/sites - often find bits in the "For Sale" sections:

MK1 Club

IMOC

MR2OC

HTH :thumbsup:

PS welcome to TOC B) Good to see another MK1 owner here B)

Thanks guys... ive been quoted some really silly prices..£300. --> £194. :ffs:

Ive had a look at what u suggested !! thanks, i need all the help i can get at the moment.

:ph34r: THINK I MITE HIDE HERE FOR A WHILE. till i find my way around.

Thanks guys... ive been quoted some really  silly prices..£300. --> £194. :ffs: 

Ive had a look at what u suggested !!  thanks, i need all the help i can get at the moment.

:ph34r:  THINK I MITE HIDE HERE FOR A WHILE. till i find my way around.

Don't be shy, we all started somewhere. Ask away - it's what all the forums are for. This one is one of the friendliest, but don't be put off by the not so friendly forums either - it's all in the name of fun :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links