Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A Raise

stevetubbyturbo

Body lift is a good and inexpensive way to improve the angles of approach and departure and will get your transfer case a bit higher off the ground. :yes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevetubbyturbo

• scionic

• Fidgits

• Rookey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scuberion.JPG

Sponsored By Cadburys pistons and engine internals Ltd.

Body lift is a good and inexpensive way to improve the angles of approach and departure and will get your transfer case a bit higher off the ground. :yes:

The transfer box is bolted to the chassis on a Surf when i did my lift i had to trim my body to allow the drive selector to move as the stick drops 50mm so it needs more area to select between 4WD high and 4WD low as 2WD is selected by a switch on the stick

Hope this explains it :thumbsup:

:lol:

I want a Scooberon!

Where do I sign?

I wonder what you will do now though. :( Drive used cars forever now that Toyota has given up on making sports cars?

could you raise a RAV4?

permanent 4wd, 3s-ge engine, hmmmm now theres an idea,

Anything is possible with enough thought and money

That would be very cool though but slap a 3SGTE just for good measure :drool:

My next car will be a  Maserati Bi Turbo  :thumbsup:

I'm sure that will be much more reliable than a S*baru. :lol:

You're funny, mate. :thumbsup:

At least the Maserati will have an indulgent interior with lots of nice plastics though. You can enjoy those while you're sitting in it going nowhere because it won't run.

Nice car :drool:

yeah, the LF- (top) is the 200mph supercar..

the LF-A (bottom) is the predicted SC430 replacement...

Scuberion.JPG

Ive got a intercooler of a Scooby im going to me fitting does that make it a Scuberion :lol:

Nice car :drool:

Indeed. Would be even nicer if it was a production car you could buy or if, better yet, Toyota didn't feel the need to price anything remotely like a sports car outside the reach of most of their customers.

Scuberion.JPG

Ive got a intercooler of a Scobby im going to me fitting does that make it a Scuberion :lol:

No, but the intercooler will fail soon, as it is made out of chocolate like all Subaru parts.

Karma's intellect is surpassed only by his Photoshop skill. :lol:

Scuberion.JPG

Ive got a intercooler of a Scobby im going to me fitting does that make it a Scuberion :lol:

No, but the intercooler will fail soon, as it is made out of chocolate like all Subaru parts.

Thats ok i only paid £10 off a mate :lol:

Ive got a intercooler of a Scooby im going to me fitting does that make it a Scuberion :lol:

A step in the right direction...

First though you must practice being a Scuberion driver, its a carefull blend of BMW driver, Audi/vectra rep driver, the X5 school run get in everbodys way driver, and the social graces of the annoying thing (aka the crazy frog)

A step in the right direction...

First though you must practice being a Scuberion driver, its a carefull blend of BMW driver, Audi/vectra rep driver, the X5 school run get in everbodys way driver, and the social graces of the annoying thing (aka the crazy frog)

I dont think i could stoop that low to be one of them :ph34r::lol:

Plus i hate the crazy frog evertime i hear it i want to destroy the device thats making the noise

A good intermediate measure would be the base spec model, This model does not have the body lift option, but can still take mini roundabouts at 160 mph in the wet, whilst delivering good economy, and features enough space to fit even the largest ego.

_1031114_pat_300_bbc.jpg

Please note, the distinctive bonnet scoop, and classic profile help other road users identify you as a driver of this classic marque.

A good intermediate measure would be the base spec model,  This model does not have the body lift option, but can still take mini roundabouts at 160 mph in the wet, whilst delivering good economy, and features enough space to fit even the largest ego.

_1031114_pat_300_bbc.jpg

Well i never postman pat drives a X5 :ph34r:

Its a Scuberion "limited" :yes:

A good intermediate measure would be the base spec model,  This model does not have the body lift option, but can still take mini roundabouts at 160 mph in the wet, whilst delivering good economy, and features enough space to fit even the largest ego.

_1031114_pat_300_bbc.jpg

Please note, the distinctive bonnet scoop, and classic profile help other road users identify you as a driver of this classic marque.

Not wanting to correct you Charlie - but i 'happened' ;) across a picture of the new Scuberion Std WRX

scumaru.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links