Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snacking...

Fidgits

oooooooooooo cucumber... hmmmm now were talking! thats something i cud eat a lot of, and has water in it too! :P

Alos good for snacking ...celery..  expend more energy eating it that it contains great for dieters  :thumbsup:

Also if you need a bigger snack ...try to cut out sarnies ...  since i cut out bread i lost 5 lbs!  :P

SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!

You do realise, Comso was fined for that little snippet - yet every woman in the country seems to believe it!

Celery does not burn more calories to eat than it contains..

BUT, it is mainly water - so it is reasonable - but still, no better than other veggies ;)

mushrooms do though mate... twice as hard for the digestive system to burn

:P 8 weeks of no smoking for me today!!! beem off the patches 4 days an feel reallly good.(kebabs taste better but chilli sauce is wayyyy hotter) I snack like a madman but am still a short skinny bloke!! :lol::thumbsup: Im trying the guiness diet now!!! :drool::drool::beer:

Not going to help the diet much but try carrot sticks dipped in a broken up Cadbury Flake (honest!).

Your taste buds will love you for it. :yes:

Fruit, loads of fruit. :thumbsup:

Going on holiday in August with a load of mates including an ex girlfriend. Must lose some weight and get in the shape I was two years ago to show her what she's missing! :P

I don't realy snack. if i do it's a slice of bread with ketchup on. i have 2 heath meals a day from the local takeaway. chips, battered sausage, gravy, and since i've cut down on the beer about 4 lts of coke a day too

yeah i think running and eating seems to be the way forward!  :D  :lol:

Not according to Paula Ratcliffe ! Mind you, if there's a gutter nearby it's handy for shedding a few pounds !

yeah jammy cow, i got arrested for doing that one night......................................

diet, me :P

yeah i think running and eating seems to be the way forward!  :D  :lol:

Not according to Paula Ratcliffe ! Mind you, if there's a gutter nearby it's handy for shedding a few pounds !

Oh yes, that was nice TV, wasn't it? Thanks for reminding me of that moment. :blink:

yeah jammy cow, i got arrested for doing that one night......................................

diet,  me :P

we get an ASBO........she gets a knighthood ! not fair really !

Okkkkk slight problem...... what to snack on if you really dont like friut or veg :blink: Nah I cant stand the stuff. I like Potatoes and the odd grape but thats as far as it goes for me. ;) But chicken and rice mmmmmmmm thats tasty.

I guess I just need to fill up on water and all the trips to the loo might shed a couple of pounds :P

Okkkkk slight problem...... what to snack on if you really dont like friut or veg :blink:  Nah I cant stand the stuff. I like Potatoes and the odd grape but thats as far as it goes for me. ;) But chicken and rice mmmmmmmm thats tasty.

I guess I just need to fill up on water and all the trips to the loo might shed a couple of pounds :P

How about the Atkins diet then?

Not especially healthful long term, but ketosis is a proven effective way to shed pounds and you can eat all the chicken you want (just no rice)

Okkkkk slight problem...... what to snack on if you really dont like friut or veg :blink:  Nah I cant stand the stuff. I like Potatoes and the odd grape but thats as far as it goes for me. ;) But chicken and rice mmmmmmmm thats tasty.

How about the Atkins diet then?

Not especially healthful long term, but ketosis is a proven effective way to shed pounds and you can eat all the chicken you want (just no rice)

I have read up on all the long term health effects off that diet, and all I can say is that if people knew what they were letting them selves in for, they wouldnt even start it. :o

The diet i am on is similar to atkins but without the bad effects, you don't cut anything out you, you just make sure you don't mix the two groups, so i'll have a day of bacon then the next day pasta!

Means you cant really eat chicken and rice though, sorry!

:P 8 weeks of no smoking for me today!!! beem off the patches 4 days an feel reallly good.(kebabs taste better but chilli sauce is wayyyy hotter) I snack like a madman but am still a short skinny bloke!! :lol:  :thumbsup: Im trying the guiness diet now!!! :drool:  :drool:  :beer:

Guinness has fairly put a few pounds on me! :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links