Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Student No More! (hopefully!)

Scottish_SR

Finished uni today so no more studying for me! (Providing I pass the course!) lol

So mega chuffed now and now have 2 weeks off before I start work, to do absolutely nothing! Braw! :D

:beer::beer::beer::thumbsup:

How are the rest of you students doing now with exams and the like?

Good to hear it Ross! :thumbsup:

I've had 2 exams and they have both went 'not bad' I suppose, I've got my last exam on Tuesday and then I'm off till October! :D

Fingers crossed for you m8.. i finnished my studies a few months ago.. passed some and failed some. (240 months ago)

I'm one week behind you, Don't start my full time job until 11th July though, so I'll have a nice break before hand. :D :D :D

Fingers crossed we all pass and can kiss Uni goodbye

im erm not studying ive missed way too much with my injury so ill re take next year unless i find something better to do, congratulations tho mate!

I remember that feeling! Although I was so sad that I was leaving some great friends and the student life... but then I thought mmm mooonneeey!

I'm still in touch with my Uni mates and they're probably some of the soundest guys I've ever met.

Good luck with the partying (oh, and the job :P)!

Congratulations!

Ah, it's a lovely feeling finally getting it all over with. I can just about remember it, shrouded as it is in the dark mists of time. :P

Now get off your computer and go celebrate! :beer: :meet: :yes:

well done mate, :thumbsup: what course you on + where you off to work if you don't mind me asking.

I have another 35 odd days left. Just finished my dissertation. "Finite Element Modelling of Gas Turbine Rotor Discs". it was a nightmare!

I just ordered my damn hat and robe for my graduation (£70 they took off me for the privelage!) as my mum is making me go. I said I'd look like a ***** but she said that it didn't matter and she was enforcing it, and she would consider disowning me if i didn't :(.

Well done :thumbsup: I didn't go to Uni but i did stay on in the 6th Form at my secondry school and that was quite a laugh .Ohhh the memorys :rolleyes:

I have a psychology exam in the morning :crybaby: :D and then 2-3 more weeks of doing the last couple of exams that I bottled out off :unsure: (coz I hadnt studied) and then I am free. Humph.......... me not know what to do now.

What course you doing Carrera_C?

Spoken to you before nrgizerbunny, doing Civil Engineering, dissertation on "The Hydrodynamic Effects of Dredging Operations." Start work for a large UK contractor at the start of June. I dont have to wear a hat for my graduation for some reason and robe was £30. Going to be an expensive time all in, graduation ball, garden party...

Good luck Asha! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the well wishes. Plenty of time to spend on TOC over the next few weeks!

Congrats to all those finishing and good luck with your future careers.

Make sure you go to the graduation. For me it was the last time I got to see most of the people from my course. Also my mum loved every minute of it, I think the main reason for graduation is for your parents and everyone else who has supported you through the degree. Most of the people graduating were bored to tears with the whole ceremony, but I think all their parents enjoyed it.

Nice one mate!

For me personally, I couldn't wait to finish.

Sick of being skint and writing so much!

Good for you mate. Just remember that "Fluid Mechanics" has nothing to do with :beer:

Good for you mate.  Just remember that "Fluid Mechanics" has nothing to do with :beer:

Oh no John! Fluid Mechanics = :beer: (for 2 weeks anyway!)

Off down to Chester tomorrow so will hopefully make a full weekend of it!

Good for you mate.  Just remember that "Fluid Mechanics" has nothing to do with :beer:

Oh no John! Fluid Mechanics = :beer: (for 2 weeks anyway!)

Off down to Chester tomorrow so will hopefully make a full weekend of it!

Have a great time! Lovely city and plenty of good watering holes. Then again, I'm biased, I was born there! :thumbsup:

ive got my last exam tomorrow, shud be ok, cant wait til its over, then an assignment and then done for the year!

Jay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links