Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Track Day ?

prolex-uk

Enjoyed Brunters so much I've been in contact with some peeps who can do a day for us (open pit lane...unlimited track time)

Need 40 peeps

Cost is £140 for the day which is cheap as its a proper race track and you get full facilities of the circuit (restuarant etc).

All done properly (like brunters) with marshalls instructers etc.

I'd like people interested to express interest below.

Need to move quick to confirm the date.

This is nothing to do with Prolex-uk..........will be as Dave Ellen just feel the need to go like billyoh without gaining anymore points :blush:

will be as Dave Ellen just feel the need to go like billyoh without gaining anymore points  :blush:

Getting 40 for a monday will be hard Dave and a lot of us are staying over in Newcastle for the saturday night for our meet at Envy on the sunday so a drive from Newcastle to Norfolk will be a tad to much to stomach methinks :yes:

But here's an idea get a few of you together and just join a trackday that is already organised and once you have really caught the bug get your good selve along to the ring with us :D

Here's a couple of link's for you :thumbsup:

http://www.bookatrack.com/-pE

http://www.easytrack.co.uk/events/allevent...e=ALL&page_id=0

sorry to Hijack, any more news on this Envy meet Ken, I'm sure I can get a good few of us from sunny Scotland.....well me at least as always! I fancy a weekend ***** up in Newcastle.....again.

cheers and Beers!

sorry to Hijack, any more news on this Envy meet Ken, I'm sure I can get a good few of us from sunny Scotland.....well me at least as always! I fancy a weekend ***** up in Newcastle.....again.

cheers and Beers!

Will be posted up by the end of this week :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links