Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Playoff Heartache...

RossP

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Well Ipswich have managed to do it again...Knocked out of the playoffs again after taking an advantage into the second leg. Only managed to see the second half, but fair play to west ham, their second goal was pure class.

Now we have missed out on a potential 20+ Million pounds, and are going to lose one of our best players (for sure)

All I can say is...COME ON PRESTON/DERBY! (and lets hope we don't end up playing west ham in the playoffs for a third season in a row)

Shouldn't you be supporting Folkestone Invicta mate?!

Yeah, have to say, got a few mates that are hammers, wouldn't have minded them being upset, west ham really don't deserve to go up over you, didn't they finish something like 11 points behind you?

What are you talking about :blink:

What are you talking about  :blink:

:blink: What don't you understand?!!

Shouldn't you be supporting Folkestone Invicta mate?!

Yeah, have to say, got a few mates that are hammers, wouldn't have minded them being upset, west ham really don't deserve to go up over you, didn't they finish something like 11 points behind you?

Yep 3 places behind us and around 11 points. And support folkestone Invicta? Yeh, I kinda support them, but when they get anywhere near the conference even, they may get more support. But i'm an Ipswich town boy all the way!

I was jokin mate! I haven't seen them play since I was about 10!

They are useless.

I'm a gooner for my sins...

Sorry for someone that cannot stand football at all and knows as little about it as they can get away with the "we" thing throws me... why do people say "we" if they are nothing to do with it apart from suporting???

I used to suport Williams in F1, but I'd never say "we threw a big end and lost the race" :P

Sorry..

I can;t stand football and the thing I hate about it msot is how everyone assumes you can automaticly know they are talking about football :lol:

What especially annoys me is when some drunken unterscum asks you in the pub "who do you suport" :thumbsup:

Fair enough, each to their own! :)

Personally, I can't stand cricket, bores the pants off me... ;)

I'm not selective, I dislike most sports :lol:

Bikini beach volley ball is not without its own charm though :D

I'm not selective, I dislike most sports  :lol:

Bikini beach volley ball is not without its own charm though  :D

yes i too am not a big fan of watching men in tight shorts run around, whereas women well thats different................................... :D

Yeah gutted by Ipswich losing........... :crybaby:

NOT by the fact they can't get in the Premiership - BUT by the fact I lost a Tenner on them in a WIN bet............ :crybaby:

Lol try being a Sheff.U fan....past few years we lost every big ruddy match...meh im not even gonna start!!!

Sorry for someone that cannot stand football at all and knows as little about it as they can get away with the "we" thing throws me... why do people say "we" if they are nothing to do with it apart from suporting???

I used to suport Williams in F1, but I'd never say "we threw a big end and lost the race"  :P

Sorry..

I can;t stand football and the thing I hate about it msot is how everyone assumes you can automaticly know they are talking about football  :lol:

What especially annoys me is when some drunken unterscum asks you in the pub "who do you suport"  :thumbsup:

Formula 1s different though, when you support a football team you put your life into it. The supporters ARE the club, if a club has no supporters, there is no club, just ask MK Dons (basically they were a club that won the FA Cup in 1988 then a few years ago the chairman decided to move the club to a different area, completely ignoring the fans, the fans boycotted the club, almost makin them bankrupt. They ended up moving to Milton Keynes & getting some other fans somehow but are now a fraction of the club they used to be).

The amount of emotion & money that football fans put into THEIR club is unbelievable, we get so much joy from a win, so much pain from a loss, the team you support is YOUR club, its not like a car manufacturer, its your life. You emphasise my point exactly by saying you USED to support Williams, the only people that change football teams arent proper fans so dont count.

Sorry to go on so much but this is a subject thats very close to my heart as you can probably tell

Kev

I can;t stand football and the thing I hate about it msot is how everyone assumes you can automaticly know they are talking about football  :lol:

What especially annoys me is when some drunken unterscum asks you in the pub "who do you suport"  :thumbsup:

People talk football and I yawn. All sports really for me though. Never found any of it interesting. Always felt it was asinine that they even reported sports scores in the news on TV. That isn't news, it's grown men acting like children. Who gives a :censor:. Read it in the last page of the paper if you must know or have a seperate entire program for it.

Dont' give a :censor: about any sports of any kind or the scores.

People talk football and I yawn. All sports really for me though. Never found any of it interesting. Always felt it was asinine that they even reported sports scores in the news on TV. That isn't news, it's grown men acting like children. Who gives a :censor:. Read it in the last page of the paper if you must know or have a seperate entire program for it.

Dont' give a :censor: about any sports of any kind or the scores.

I think you'll find theres a lot of people who give a :censor: , get all the news programmes to not show the scores 1 day & watch the outrage, there'd be mayhem.

Bah....football is boring, bring on the rugby though :P

Lions tour almost here....can't wait!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links