Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Magazine

Al J

Anyone interested in the Aygo should get over to the Aygo microsite and order a copy of the free Aygo magazine. I also requested a brochure but I've yet to receive that.

The magazine is a revelation. Pick it up one way and it's a 24 page 'brochure' of sorts telling you lots about the Aygo, as you'd expect but hang on... there's more pages and they're upside down!

Turn the mag upside down and read the other way and you've got a youth orientated lifestyle magazine, a whole 44 pages of it!

Interestingly, read that way round there's not a lot about the Aygo in it but the culture is very obvious.

Some interesting bits and I liked the exclusive Aygo luggage made for Toyota by Samsonite.

Very swish and well worth getting a copy. :thumbsup:

clicky - www.aygo.co.uk

Anyone interested in the Aygo should get over to the Aygo microsite and order a copy of the free Aygo magazine. I also requested a brochure but I've yet to receive that.

Sweetie - the brochures in the mag! :thumbsup:

I got mine ages ago - but gave it to my Grandad as he is thinking of buying one and as he doesnt have web access I gave him mine.....

But why offer a separate brochure then on their site?

Ah well, still pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links