Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goldies Ahoy!

Steve

We need some Testimonials from gold members about their membership.

We would like to add it to the website.

Lets hear your words.. TOC needs you ;)

Gold is ace, mad, fun, shocking, digusting, wickid, secretive, gossipy and it saves you money! ( I save 150 quid on tyres :o)

Being a GOLD Member is the best thing I've ever done. I'm usually very tight, and begrudge spending money on membership of any kind normally..... but TOC is such a great place to be - you get advice, support and you make friends. My £25 hasn't given me any discount (yet!) but just to know I'm supporting the club, is reason enough for me! :thumbsup:

What Matt said. (edit: Em too!)

It also gives you a warm feeling inside knowing you are supporting TOC and keeping it growing.

Oh yes and the stickers look great on your car! :thumbsup:

More to the point it means you have access to all forum facilities. You can post pics and upset those on 56k dial up too!

Also allows member searches and you get a cool gallery and garages (check out mine). :yes:

Before I joined GOLD I was a sad, lonely, boring old fart and people would take advantage of me. :(

Since joining GOLD - I'm still a sad lonely boring old fart, but now I get my discounts and I take advantage of other people! ;)

I wasn't a member that long before i took the plunge ( too gold membership that is) and after buying a few mods for my car, i saved more than the money it cost to sign up.

This is also a fantastic club :thumbsup: Good advice given when you need it from people who KNOW what they are talking about (just watch out for those that don't know what they are talking about... like me for instance :lol:)

Going gold gives you access to the gold forums where, among other things, we talk about... well... other things :blink:

To sum up... if YOU are thinking of going gold.. don't think any longer.. DO IT!!... it's more than worth it ( take it from me.. i'm a short armed deep pocket(ed) Scotsman. :thumbsup:

I'm only new to Gold but I love it. Being a member makes me feel part of something really good. I like being able to read the posts and join in the conversations. Oh and I LOVE the stickers tooo!!!!!

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

For me the discounts are a bonus and £25 a year works out at peanuts per hour for all the advice, help and entertainment (okay, so maybe too much advice sometimes ;) ) that I get from the site.

Its like your favourite bar, where everyone knows your name (Isn't that one taken?)

:thumbsup:

A

Me and the wife are Goldeys and its worth it as you will make the money back just in discounts.

Plus you get your own forum where you can say basicly what you like and curse

And you get car stickers

So GO GOLD

gold is great..good discounts,nice car stickers...and a dirty secret forum!!!! :drool:

Oh..and it is youre destiny. "this is the owners club you have been looking for" :lol::lol:

Go GOLD.

It's great. You can vent about how much you hate me and what an idiot I am without fear of reprisal. :thumbsup::lol:

Go GOLD.

It's great. You can vent about how much you hate me and what an idiot I am without fear of reprisal.  :thumbsup:  :lol:

Well for 25 quid you could see if that was true or not. :lol:

true :P

pmfsl @ les :P

go gold. its ****ing great! you get four stickers and a card!

Yes, nice 1 Les. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the card! :P

Well for 25 quid you could see if that was true or not.  :lol:

If I had a job and lived in the UK and wanted discounts on sports cats and other exhaust components that don't add any power to the car and body kits and eyebrows to make it look even sillier, I'd already have gone gold. :thumbsup:

"Going GOLD was my way of saying 'thankyou' for such a great forum".

Never used my card for discounts.. just wanted to give something back.

I've never been a paid member of a forum before, and with an unmodded Yaris T3 (at the time) I put off joining as I didn't see the point..thought that it was only for "people who modded their cars". But after getting so much advice from people and much longer on this forum than any other I paid the £25 and haven't looked back..love the stickers, altho I have yet to see another Toyota around here with them on ( :ffs: ) and Gold Forums are funny!

Still haven't used the card for discounts, but it's nice to know it's there if and when I need it :yes: plus it's good to support the club :thumbsup:

Toc has given me soooooo much help over the last year and a half, It was the right thing to do by going Gold and supporting a club that helps me keep KITT on the road. Gold saved me alot of money when I blew up my engine :crybaby: And as the car shows approach I will be using my Gold card again to buy the items that she needs to make her look even more stunning :group-cuddles:

Plus I can talk about everything and anything (and I usually do) :P Peeps in Gold are very supportive and loveing :group-cuddles:

So Go Gold :group-cuddles:

Thankyou very much :thumbsup:

people its simple, its only £25 which is damm all when you think about it and if you do need bits and bobs for your car you get the gold discount which is great. plus it goes to the upkeep of this great website, which is a endless source of info, crack and pisstake, so go pay it :thumbsup:

I went gold after about a week or so on TOC.... and I have never looked back. £25 isnt very much to pay considering the advantages you get on gold.

I myself havent used the discounts yet, I may very well do in the future, but as people have said, its about supporting something you believe in and want to feel a part of. Gold is like an additional family, we all look out for eachother and support one another. I wouldnt want to be without them all now!

Not only can you rant about Scionic, but you get good discounts, a good unsensored natter, and help support TOC.

I just wish my lical Toyota dealership accepted gold discount :(

I went gold after about a week or so on TOC.... and I have never looked back. £25 isnt very much to pay considering the advantages you get on gold.

I myself havent used the discounts yet, I may very well do in the future, but as people have said, its about supporting something you believe in and want to feel a part of. Gold is like an additional family, we all look out for eachother and support one another. I wouldnt want to be without them all now!

I think it must be a girl thing, all this talk about loveing and supporting one another coz none of the boys has mentioned it, but when the boys are having a bad day and are ranting in Gold whos there ready with the hugs, yup its the girls. :group-cuddles:

Lol do we rant about Scionic??? :bye: Never noticed.

Went Gold purely to put something back into the forum/club. Since going gold, my hair is growing back, Im a babe magnet, keep winning the lottery and am a changed man :huh: well OK I got some nice stickers in the car :thumbsup:

Spend money to save money : spend £25 save potentially hundreds :D

Oh, and girls, you have to be a Goldie to be part of the madness that is SoTOC. So surely thats reason enough! :group-cuddles:

Gold isnt about joining some sort of pseduo family, clique or exclusive group. Its not about having secret forums in which to rant and complain.

The Gold membership scheme, is simply, a way to support the Toyota Owners Club, and in return you will have access to a vast array of discounts, not just for car products, but for things that will benifit most people, and for things unrelated to motoring or cars.

So, go gold, show your support, and perhaps you will be surprised with what you recieve in return...

i would not go as far to that i was in shock, but its a very different place than the public forms, the SOTOC will take you by the hand and show you round and once your get use to it good craic, as said before you get discounts on all kinds of stuff

I think it must be a girl thing, all this talk about loveing and supporting one another coz none of the boys has mentioned it, but when the boys are having a bad day and are ranting in Gold whos there ready with the hugs, yup its the girls.

are ye are a great bunch,can`t beat a bit of loving ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links