Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goldies Ahoy!

Steve

i would not go as far to that i was in shock, but its a very different place than the public forms, the SOTOC will take you by the hand and show you round and once your get use to it good craic, as said before you get discounts on all kinds of stuff
I think it must be a girl thing, all this talk about loveing and supporting one another coz none of the boys has mentioned it, but when the boys are having a bad day and are ranting in Gold whos there ready with the hugs, yup its the girls.

are ye are a great bunch,can`t beat a bit of loving ;)

SoTOC are the best and any crazy lady can join. THE MORE THE MERRIER I SAY. :thumbsup:

SoTOC are the best and any crazy lady can join. THE MORE THE MERRIER I SAY. :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmm, ya more ladies :D

Oh, and girls, you have to be a Goldie to be part of the madness that is SoTOC. So surely thats reason enough!  :group-cuddles:

Yep - SoTOC is the best reason for a girlie to go GOLD! Having a good laugh with like-minded mad females! :lol::lol:

I joined Gold to support the club and find the Discounts an added plus even though I rarely claim them. But I have got both years membership costs back in the few discounts I have claimed ;)

I joined Gold to support the club and find the Discounts an added plus even though I rarely claim them. But I have got both years membership costs back in the few discounts I have claimed ;)

ditto

but steve sir, i havent had mine updated if theres a problem please PM me,

cheers

:thumbsup:

sorted lee! ;)

It's the best 25 quid's worth that money can buy.

Don't think about it DO IT

Support YOUR club

I think the fact that no goldies have posted on here to say ''don't do it'' speaks volumes.

:bookworm: Go gold...And Sotoc will wash youre car for you at JAE (in tight white t-shirts!!) .and for the ladies...Knightrider with a brown sponge in a pair of speedos!!! :eek:

In my first year of membership I've saved approx. £200-£250 in discounts alone.

Do the maths.

If you don't join for any other reason, do it to save money.

Every thing else is a huge bonus.

It's worth £25 to see the pained look on a dealer's face when they cough up the many and varied discounts. :yes:

:bookworm: Go gold...And Sotoc will wash youre car for you at JAE (in tight white t-shirts!!) .and for the ladies...Knightrider with a brown sponge in a pair of speedos!!! :eek:

brown sponge? ............................i wont ask

and Tom dont you just wish you were a lady .......................................'i am lady' :lol:

as per my signature :thumbsup:

i havent made a discount saving on any product yet but like em said i like to feel that im contributing to the club as a whole so that it can tick over nicely.

i enjoy posting on, and reading the forums and appreciate that a website such as this takes a lot of time, effort, and enthusiasm to maintain.

it brings likeminded individuals together, gives an excuse to vent a spleen, or make a friend, and importantly gain that second opinion on a proposed tweak of your car.

keep it up :thumbsup:

p.s i really should contact fensport and tell them that the last 2 purchases i made were subject to a discount - i never told them :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links