Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest!

Blaze

Everyone cheered when you came in dude :D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Fidgits

• Caz SR

• KidKoala

Yeah man, that was quite surreal! But !Removed! funny! hahaha, it was the people who came into the pits and shook my hand which was really weird! haha, i was just messing round out there having a laugh in my daily driver! :)

me, leeky and bibbs all got done by a starlet turbo

We werent 'done' dude :P the word your looking for is 'overtaken' as we were all crusing along at a moderate speed....

.... we'll i was at least with my cruise control on :lol:

Hi everyone

Here are a few pictures from the day. Shame that the weather wasn't all that ;)

click here

jerry!!

We werent 'done' dude :P the word your looking for is 'overtaken' as we were all crusing along at a moderate speed....

Soar looser ;) you were done :P

Being overtaken down the M4 on route to Santapod doesnt count :P

Put me up against that car for 'real' and we'll see who gets done.... ;) :lol:

Being overtaken down the M4 on route to Santapod doesnt count :P

Put me up against that car for 'real' and we'll see who gets done.... ;) :lol:

I thought we were talking about on the track ;) .

Anyone can drive fast in a straight line - no skill in that tbh.

I saw the supra's going round and no one was really putting any power down through the corners.

ae111sr: that piccy you put up of a starlet driven by a woman is actually a Civic VTi EK9 model and a bloke was driving that whilst his girlfriend was video'ing him on a mobil phone in the passenger seat! haha

OOPPSS posted the wrong pic

This is the one I meant

gallery_1879_92_1116833829.jpg

AE111sr - I'm so gutted about not going to check out your car when I got there, I would've had a nice strut brace now.

Big T - I came to the D2 Stand asking About Coilovers for the ae111.

I noticed the white Glanza, Was Starletsr's?

AE111sr - I'm so gutted about not going to check out your car when I got there, I would've had a nice strut brace now.

Big T - I came to the D2 Stand asking About Coilovers for the ae111.

I noticed the white Glanza, Was Starletsr's?

I know she was there (starlet sr)

BUT shes been banned for some reason :ph34r:

Yer, that was her car, and you might recognise the blue civic aswell cos i think you saw it when we were at the milton keyens cruise a short while ago.. B)

like i said, i didnt see many of you guys there except for alex. Where were you?! :(

Big T

i'd planned to go but i didn't get my wheels back in time - (infact i aint got em yet)! and i was in bed all friday feeling ill and am still not great so these 2 factors put me off.

the scumbaro factor will probably put me off next year though.

will probably be on holiday when JAE is on :crybaby:

when's the next good meet to see all the peeps here? japshow at the pod?

I dont understand why you guys have to go on about subarus all the time, sure if the place was plastered with Supra's you wouldn't care, but that would bore others..

I dont understand why you guys have to go on about subarus all the time, sure if the place was plastered with Supra's you wouldn't care, but that would bore others..

Because they dominated pretty much the whole blooming show!!! I'm sure even if someone's favourite Toyota featured as heavily as the Subarus... it would get pretty monotonous for them. It wasn't just TOC members who commented on this. I heard a guy in the crowds saying rather loudly "They should limit the amount of :censor: Subarus at this event" and various other comments from the public.

it was overkill, the worstthing is i sthat they all looked the same, smae colours whells mods graphics no originality in there at all, they should of picked the best and just had 20-30 of them there then they would of got a bit of respect

It was the same the year I went.. wether you like them or not, (very mucha "not" in my case) they are !Removed! everywhere!!! About 1/4 of the cars there were scoobys... complete with that annoying "is it a missfire or a subaru" engine note

The orgnisers were also !Removed! and due to the excessive amounts of subarus present knocked some of the smaller clubs away... -I had tried to organise a small stand for my site (about 5 cars) but due to the way to many subarus that had already parked everywhere, we were dropped back to the carpark, which was full so we had to part at the edges of a field.......

Aslo it always seems to be the subaru drivers that act like prats and doughnut in fields etc etc.....

JERRY - WHAT YA DOING WITH TIME TO POST UP PICS MATE - THOUGHT YOU WOULD STILL BE HARD AT WORK ON YOURS AND THE LIL' LADIES MOTORS WITH THAT BIG OL' BOTTLE OF AUTOGLYM....... :lol::lol:

(!Removed! caps lock) :ffs:

Because they dominated pretty much the whole blooming show!!! I'm sure even if someone's favourite Toyota featured as heavily as the Subarus... it would get pretty monotonous for them. It wasn't just TOC members who commented on this. I heard a guy in the crowds saying rather loudly "They should limit the amount of :censor: Subarus at this event" and various other comments from the public.

There were more Scoobies than the rest of the stand cars put together... and yes, if there were that many Supras, i'd be complaining about them too..

They literally took over - and from what i heard, pushed a lot of smaller clubs into the public car park by taking over their stands..

As you said, you couldnt find the TOC stand - probably due to the fact we were stuck at the end, behind.... a field a scoobies...

The orgnisers were also !Removed! and due to the excessive amounts of subarus present knocked some of the smaller clubs away... -I had tried to organise a small stand for my site (about 5 cars) but due to the way to many subarus that had already parked everywhere, we were dropped back to the carpark, which was full so we had to part at the edges of a  field.......

Go tell the scooby boys what to sort out for next year dude they are asking for peoples opinions ;) SIDC

Well.. the organisers can't exacly ban alot of scoobies cos you just cant do that..

But i did hear some1 say that all 5000 members :o <_< were there or somthing, which is deffinatly excessive, but i dont think it would be right to stop people from comming just because thier car is common, same looking and cheap :P

We just need to get more of our members to try and stand up to the vast amount of scoobies and make a big TOC stand :D (if we had that many members.. <_< )

Big T

I have a better solution... go somewhere else!

club together with some of the other big OCs, 200SX lads are a laugh, FDUK, mkiii, mkiv supra.net, honda NSX owners club... the lot. and have our own jap fest :D

Bagsie not organising it though :lol:

Never saw no Scoobies there - they were way TOO many Scoobies to see anything......................... :lol:

Well a different Japfest this year, was really to tired to do much...

Great to see some old faces, the weather made it amusing for the crowd as it was a 'little slippy' on track and some amusing spins, the yello R34 was a bit lucky to miss the concrete on the middle of quarry, Matt getting excited over the drift car and some class comments...

Food nearly ran out when we tried to get some and the track sessions were boring this year compared to last as the same cars on the track at the same time. Was a lot more interesting to see a mixture out there... At least the evo's forgot the no overtaking in corners rule as ian's photo showed, how noone came a cropper I don't know....

Not the best japfest by a long way but still an enjoyable day out...

now to catch up with the sleep lol....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links