Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Howto: Fit Clear Indicators

Hamlesh

I didnt have to alter any wiring when i changed mine and you havnt mentioned drilling a hole for the side light bulb :thumbsup:

Russ

I didnt have to alter any wiring when i changed mine and you havnt mentioned drilling a hole for the side light bulb  :thumbsup:

Russ

Didnt have to drill any holes?

I didnt have to alter any wiring when i changed mine and you havnt mentioned drilling a hole for the side light bulb  :thumbsup:

Russ

Ive seen some mate where the sidelight is combined with the indicator..

Where as most are seperate bulbs.. :thumbsup:

Also i would suggest you use some cloth over the screwdriver before prising the unit out as you will risk scratching the paintwork.

Most MR2's have a seperate bulb forthe sidelights as i stated above hence shy you have to dril out another hole to place it in.

there are a couple of very good guides about on the net already.. you should have a look at them.. :yes:

Nice work though.. good to see people wanting to share their info with others.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links