Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Off Roading Today

stevetubbyturbo

Today Rachel and myself took the Hilux off roading in Norfolk with a 4x4 club and we hhad a great time hill climbing and water crossings.

The thing that really shocked me was we had the only Toyota and all the reast were Landrovers and they all got stuck at some point and had to be towed out but the Hilux made it every where and even a couple of them broke something big and again the Hilux broke almost nothing, well apart from ripping off the rear fog light £8 from Halfords

But we really had a great day and heres some pics

Our Hilux

offroadday220505003.jpg

offroadday220505017.jpg

offroadday220505009.jpg

offroadday220505030.jpg

Off roading looks sucha laugh!!

A mate of mine is building a Bowler for off raod racing... can;t wait to have a go in it!!!

Looks like fun!

Mate of mine bought a Disco recently - just as well he's a good mechanic as the thing's a nightmare...

A

Belive me it wasn't. I was :censor: myself, but everythings ok now im sitting back with a nice cup of tea :thumbsup: Post by Rachtubbyturbo

BTW the last post was from me . Steve had'nt logged out :rolleyes:

And that is me in the Hilux

Looks like fun!

Mate of mine bought a Disco recently - just as well he's a good mechanic as the thing's a nightmare...

A

Yeah my Dad has a Disco too - had a few problems with it already - I told him he wouldnt have those sort of problems if he bought Toyota, but hey ho!

I'll never forget that Hi Lux on Top Gear - they crashed it, smashed it, buried it, drowned it - and it still came back for more! :o

I'll never forget that Hi Lux on Top Gear - they crashed it, smashed it, buried it, drowned it - and it still came back for more! 

Thats why we bought one :yes:

ive never heard 2 men (leeky and rookey) scream like girls so much as wen i took them off roading and i didnt even go fast

:lol: That wasnt screaming, that was fits of high pitched laughter :D

Used to drive an FJ-62 Landcruiser myself. Off-roading is loads of fun as long as you've got a good place to go and some skilled friends along to do it with.

:lol:  That wasnt screaming, that was fits of high pitched laughter  :D

Nah dude, mine was screaming :D

Puls, it was in Ed's landy! :)

Steve, that looks like you had a great time!

I can wait to get the hilux .. It's a shame though, I wont get mud up the side like you guys as it will be about 15" in the air!lol :lol:

Steve, that looks ace, as you know I am a Land Rover fan (Fair play to your Toyota if it showed up the Land Rovers though :yes: ) and go off roading.

Will post some pics of what aquatencies and I get up to some times with Land Rovers (...and an Armoured Car). Not suprised those Land Rovers got stuck though, they're 'modern' coil sprung variants :lol:

...it ain't a proper land Rover unless it has cart springs :lol:

...as for Discoverys and Range Rovers ...how dare they have doors and Roofs ...and a heater :lol::lol::lol: ...thats not a real Land Rover :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links