Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Bournemouth/portsmouth Meet,

admanirv

go on dan, be sweet if you can make it, i want to see this beauty of yours, im sure pics dont do it justice :thumbsup:

i know what u mean steve, but i think its more of an open meet to be fair, adam wants suggestions as to where and when, lets help him out, is his first meet and all!! plus we want as many locals as we can, if the dates or location dont meet the needs, then we are happy to change

so input people, lets here your suggestions

go on dan, be sweet if you can make it, i want to see this beauty of yours, im sure pics dont do it justice  :thumbsup:

i know what u mean steve, but i think its more of an open meet to be fair, adam wants suggestions as to where and when, lets help him out, is his first meet and all!! plus we want as many locals as we can, if the dates or location dont meet the needs, then we are happy to change

so input people, lets here your suggestions

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

spoke to adam earlyer, far as i know this is still on, hes going to pm the interested parties later, time location, swappin of nums etc

any more?? seems like a yaris only event at the moment :lol:

Whats going on with this??

Need to get the day of work if its still on!!!

CB :thumbsup:

ive atually found an spot, has a pub across the road, car park with seats taht over look portsmouth. But since ive just moved down here and sadly :crybaby: only got one mate so far i found a spot called "portsdown hill", but i needed to cehck with my mate down here if its the spot im thinking about where ive already been but he ahsnt repleid to my text yet!

Pub is The Churchillian - top of Portsdown Hill - just west of old London Road at Widley.

It's only 5 mins from my house - makes it even worse that I can't make it now !!

Enjoy the meet - if it's a clear day the views are amazing up there and you can always take a run down to Southsea / Gunwharf etc ...

So its definatly on your just fanalising a location!

Is everyone still going that said??

Chuch you better be going i wanna hear your exhaust?

yup im still going, ull hear me comming from a fair distance hehe!!

jay mate ill convy down with you if you like, ill drop you a text later on 2day once im up

:thumbsup:

do we know there are a few cars? be a shame for us to drive for 40mins then find out its 1 car there

any certain meet details?, is it that pub?

Jay

thats the thing mate, i ve been buggin adam to get of his ***** :P and finalise it all but he didnt and he doesnt have net over the weekend

as far as i know there shoud be 5 possibly 6 cars and i think adam said meet at 1 im sure he put somthing in this post somwhere

as far as i know its:

Me

you

chrisb

admanirv

paul ( griffyn or somthing .. sorry dude, can never remember ur user name )

and possibly dan aka yaristpot

so the meets going ahead on sunday, meeting at 1, at the confirmed location, which i forget but will have a read through this and double check

any more takers???

do we know there are a few cars? be a shame for us to drive for 40mins then find out its 1 car there

any certain meet details?, is it that pub?

Jay

Im driving 2hrs 15mins :lol:

Are you guys going alone!

My lady friend wants to know?? :D She doesnt want to be on her own!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links