Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Must Remember To Put The Fire Extingursher

Roytoner

dude thats nasty!!

Agree, very nasty...

Any idea what actually happened, what actually started it all?

dude thats nasty!!

Agree, very nasty...

Any idea what actually happened, what actually started it all?

Yeah I'd like to know that too - thats really scary! :unsure:

Its one thing to see your pride and joy go up like that but to have it on film....GUTTED!

Notice how nobody stopped :blink:

Gotta get me one quick!!!  :!Removed!:

Joe

Yeah, me too. A salutory lesson, as they say. Just got a first aid kit and I was thinking a fire extinguisher next. Now I'm buying one on the way home from work tomorrow! Can you get cool looking extinguishers for cars? I must dig out my car stuff catalogues!

So, what caused it? Electrical, do you think? Gutted for the owner but good evidence for the insurance people. :blink:

Gotta get me one quick!!!  :!Removed!:

Joe

Yeah, me too. A salutory lesson, as they say. Just got a first aid kit and I was thinking a fire extinguisher next. Now I'm buying one on the way home from work tomorrow! Can you get cool looking extinguishers for cars? I must dig out my car stuff catalogues!

So, what caused it? Electrical, do you think? Gutted for the owner but good evidence for the insurance people. :blink:

You can get carbon fibre effect ones or polished stainless/chrome ones. They're not cheap for a decent sized one though

Joe

Just got my Fire certificate for work today from the Fire Service!!!

Thats a strange video. "Oh Dear, the car's on fire. Lets just stand and watch as the flames consume my fuel line..."

:eek:

There is something odd about that film all far too convenient and no sense of urgency.

The guy had an extinguisher you see it in his hand in the film (unless it wasn't working) he could easily have put it out at the first signs.

I would have pi**ed on it!

There is something odd about that film all far too convenient and no sense of urgency.

The guy had an extinguisher you see it in his hand in the film (unless it wasn't working) he could easily have put it out at the first signs.

I would have pi**ed on it!

Was thinking the same a bit. He doesnt really seem to put any effort into putting the fire out! Too right I would have pi**ed on it! Anything to try to stop it! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links