Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Would U Like To Kill The Jamster Frog?

jay dh

Hahaha, i know how u guys feel,

you guys can toture it while i relax and enjoy the show.

all suggestions so far seem to be nice :lol:

Big T

Apparently you can stick a straw up a frogs erse and inflate them quite easily!

(I've never tried this though, so it's most likely an urban myth).

A few of the 'elder' guys in work were telling me about the stuff they used to do when the were 'youngsters'!... This was one of them... Small straw up the RS, blow them up, remove straw, wait for car to run them over and pop them!

:lol:

So you're saying this is true? :lol:

I heard that you can just throw them at a wall and they explode :hokus-pokus: )

personally i would like to him to be ripped apart by the other jamster creatures

how wud u destroy him?

Jay

I don't want to destroy the jamster creatures. I want to destroy the people who run the company and the f*ckwads who produce the commercials.

Apparently you can stick a straw up a frogs erse and inflate them quite easily!

(I've never tried this though, so it's most likely an urban myth).

A few of the 'elder' guys in work were telling me about the stuff they used to do when the were 'youngsters'!... This was one of them... Small straw up the RS, blow them up, remove straw, wait for car to run them over and pop them!

:lol:

So you're saying this is true? :lol:

I heard that you can just throw them at a wall and they explode :hokus-pokus: )

That is horrible and cruel.

You deserve it done to you if you'd do such a thing to a living creature for your own amusement.

Honestly.

yes scionic but i bet you havent seen the damn thing stateside - if you saw it, you would do it. :D

Personally, I'd take the frog, that bird, and all the other critters back to my house and let my cat do the dirty work!!!!!!!

yes scionic but i bet you havent seen the damn thing stateside - if you saw it, you would do it.  :D

I'm pretty sure we have the same ads, or similar. The whole jamster thing is annoying as f*ck. Their commercials suck.

I was referring to REAL frogs, not animated ones.

To inflate a REAL frog and watch it get run over by a car or throw it against the wall is incredibly cruel and thoughtless.

I could care less what someone fantasizes about doing to a cartoon character. :rolleyes:

Grr it's on ALL the time!! :ffs:

And to make things worse my Mum actually likes it! How could she do such a thing?

I don't care what it would take to kill him, as long as it was very quick so it shuts up sooner!

yes scionic but i bet you havent seen the damn thing stateside - if you saw it, you would do it.  :D

I'm pretty sure we have the same ads, or similar. The whole jamster thing is annoying as f*ck. Their commercials suck.

I was referring to REAL frogs, not animated ones.

To inflate a REAL frog and watch it get run over by a car or throw it against the wall is incredibly cruel and thoughtless.

I could care less what someone fantasizes about doing to a cartoon character. :rolleyes:

I would never dream of doing it to a REAL animal, read my original post and you'll see that I said I didn't even know if it was true or not. I was saying that I would like to see that done to the jamster frog.

In reality I'm the person you'll see carrying frogs, toads and hedgehogs across the road because I couldn't bare to think that they would get run over.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links