Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought New Rims (grin)

mr2mk1g

Finally found a set in the style I'm after: ebay purchase

I was looking for ones like this as they're pretty much identical to the wheels I have on my Mk1 (except the Mk1's running 16's). What'cha think?

Anyone have the definitive word on whether or not the Mk2 has a 60mm bore or a 54mm bore? A search on here turns up a pretty equal split of people claiming they're absolutely sure it’s 54 and others who say it’s 60mm... anyone know for sure for sure?

Also anyone know if these are going to need spacers or will they go straight on? Or any doomsday bringers out there who are going to give me bad news that all my research was ***** and they're not going to fit at all??.. in which case lookout eBay. :lol:

nice rims dude, they will be fine.... although you will need to change the front tyres to something like 215/40/17 to make the wheels fit the front without rubbing. you can save the old ones as spares for the rear :)

Ohh and you have a lovely set of nankangs too!!

Nice and grippy....not!!

Yeah well it was the alloys I was after - the tires just came free :P

I'll be putting new rubber on them next month although I'll probably run them for the next 2 weeks until I go away to Russia (so long as they actually fit of course).

When I get back I'll stick some new ones on with narrower front tires than rear. What size am I going to need to keep the same rolling circumference as stock?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links