Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delimiter - New Item From Twosrus.

dj_davo

i think stef derner invented that :unsure:

if so then it will be good! think i may get one as im sure the PS is a little confused and gets a little hairy!

i think stef derner invented that :unsure:

if so then it will be good! think i may get one as im sure the PS is a little confused and gets a little hairy!

Yes, it was me made 'em. Not quite invented em as HKS do one, but they well expensive, so I designed one for meself, then loadsa people said they would like one so I'm making a few more.

The normal rev 2 on speedo takes it's signal from the sensor in the gearbox, the speedo modifies it and sends it to the ECU for the power steering, auto box, cruise control etc. This is why if you fit the converter that makes your speedo read in miles then the speed pulses sent to the ECU are only 5/8 of what they should be - this makes everything speed sensitive think you are going slower so the PAS stays on 'til 80 or so.

My delimiter splits the signal and sends a converted one to the speedo to give a correct mph reading and sends a fake signal to the ECU, mimicking the original kmh signal, but when the car reaches 105 or so mph the signal stops getting faster, so the ECU never reaches the speed limit.

I designed it to be upgradeable too, the next add on module will be a heads up display with the speed reflected in the windscreen, maybe shiftlights and 0-60 times.

well i must sir you are a legend of the living variety. :thumbsup:

have i gotta buy this through twosrus or can i get one from you cheaper :D

well i must sir you are a legend of the living variety.  :thumbsup:

have i gotta buy this through twosrus or can i get one from you cheaper  :D

Through Twosrus if you please matey. ;)

ah,....

worth a try :P

ordering round about,......now :thumbsup:

ah,....

worth a try  :P

ordering round about,......now  :thumbsup:

Have you fitted it yet Dave?

not yet stef, only just got back from a little city break in edinburgh.

i took a photo of a road sign directing me to galashiels just so i could show jim and rico i was nearby...must post it up :D

gonna mess about with my hub/wheel studs 2moro, hopefully get your delimiter on by thursday or definitely the weekend.

i'll post my results up straight away :thumbsup:

p.s lovely to meet you, and your good lady, and your car annoys me as it is a gorgeous example. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links