Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alarm Help!

chris23

Hello, im a bit worried, i need a better alarm to protect my mr2 a bit better than the standard thing thats on it. Ive got a 1992 2.0l gt t-bar and was wondering if anyone can reccomend anything resonably priced and something i can fit myself.

The reason i want to do this was becasue i looked out window the other night and two lads where running over the roof of my car and one was just about to smash windows :ffs: . I couldnt believe it, we live in a nice area and this happens. I went a little banana's at them and chased them down the road with just my boxers on. Ha what a site that was. :D

Anyway was just thinking about sensors inside and maybe shock sensors im not sure, thats why i need others opinions. :thumbsup: Im guessing the alarm on there at the moment is just standard alarm, arms when car is locked with key and light on speedo/dash flashes, but it only goes off when a door/boot/engine is opened.

Please help me protect my mr2, Cheers everyone.

ps: beware there are idiots out there that are just jelouse!!! :censor:

forget an alarm mate, get a gun. Then force the bastids into a phonebox with a firework. Then watch them run!

scum :angry::angry::angry:

if they like your car so much you should take em out for a little SPIN

SPIN your wheels over their thieving little hands

burning is too good for em-------put em out after two minutes and then re-light them.

on a less serious note why not get a steering wheel lock the one that goes all round its thatcham approved and theres no point in them tryin to get in your car alarmed or not with one of those on. :censor: :censor:

Yeah, park it miles from the road like I do, its the only way I can sleep at night.

Someone standing on your car.. my god, what is the world coming to?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links