Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Person

Helz

Hello :D I couldn't see anywhere else to post so thought I would introduce myself here. I'm one of the events organisers on CruiseWestCumbria. We're organising a car show here in August and I hope to see some of you there :) Please see here for more details.

Not even one hello? Would it help if I showed a bit of shapely leg? Or said my dad has a 3l Supra (which he does)?

Hello :D I couldn't see anywhere else to post so thought I would introduce myself here. I'm one of the events organisers on CruiseWestCumbria. We're organising a car show here in August and I hope to see some of you there :) Please see here for more details.

Hi Helz - I'll say hello to start you off, specially if shapely legs are involved! Now pleeez tell me you're not a fella!!!!! :crybaby:

You're a bit out of my way to be honest, but hope the show goes well anyway - give it time, I'm sure you'll get a few more takers from here too! :)

Hi Helz, welcome :group-cuddles:

I read the bit that you posted in our Meets section.

Bit over the top for me but I am sure you will have a great time.....looks like it could be fun if thats your scene :)

Helz Posted May 26 2005, 09:37 PM

Hello  I couldn't see anywhere else to post so thought I would introduce myself here. I'm one of the events organisers on CruiseWestCumbria. We're organising a car show here in August and I hope to see some of you there  Please see here for more details.

So I did look for details and found this... :eek:

"CWC Bikini Car Wash

Babes Wax And Shine

Hot Page 3 Girls

CWC Cruise Babes

Erotic Pole Dancers

Lingerie Show

Best Erotic Pole Dancer Competition on Bat Cars Sound Stage :blink:

£2,000 prize money and trophies to be won. "

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you sure it's a car show thats being organised and not something else?

This is a car forum/club I'm on isn't it?

Welcome to TOC - Everyone was probably asleep last night :thumbsup: Sure they'll all be along soon as to say HI

And no way I'd let a Page 3 Girl wash my car................. :lol: They have troublke tying their own shoe laces - they wouldn't know what to rub and wot not............. :lol:

they wouldn't know what to rub and wot not............. :lol:

I'm sure we can direct them...

Heya there Helz m8, welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

-Z

Ahhh what kind of supra :D

:drool: Ok ive seen what the crack is...(hehehe no pun intended but hey!!) woo sounds good...ill just see if I can borrow a saxo to turn up in............ :lol:

Welcome to TOC - Everyone was probably asleep last night :thumbsup:  Sure they'll all be along soon as to say HI

And no way I'd let a Page 3 Girl wash my car................. :lol:  They have troublke tying their own shoe laces - they wouldn't know what to rub and wot not............. :lol:

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in life, I'd happily sacrifice a good clean to see a page 3 girl washing my car, you can always wash it after

Oh yeah, & welcome to the club Helz

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm feeling a little more loved now :D OK so we have some birds to look at for the more simple minded but for the more intellectually gifted we have the Toyota F1 car, which none of you seems to have noticed B) I can also reassure you that the girls who are washing the cars in their bikinis all own cars themselves and wash and wax them well (usually clothed but hey, it's warm in August).

We're not all chavs, I'm a respected professional who drives a family car. For those who don't know us, CWC is more like a bunch of car enthusiasts who welcome all kinds of cars and people and we have fun doing it :D And now we've achieved as much as we have, we want to share some of that spirit with the rest of the UK. To be honest, if quality car owners sign up to these things, it makes the event far less chavvy and far more interesting and egalitarian.

So if that hasn't tempted you to organise a stand or at least show your face, I don't know what will (except the promise of shapely legs but apparently you don't like nekkid women so I'll withdraw that offer) ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm feeling a little more loved now :D OK so we have some birds to look at for the more simple minded but for the more intellectually gifted we have the Toyota F1 car, which none of you seems to have noticed  B) I can also reassure you that the girls who are washing the cars in their bikinis all own cars themselves and wash and wax them well (usually clothed but hey, it's warm in August).

We're not all chavs, I'm a respected professional who drives a family car.  For those who don't know us, CWC is more like a bunch of car enthusiasts who welcome all kinds of cars and people and we have fun doing it :D And now we've achieved as much as we have, we want to share some of that spirit with the rest of the UK. To be honest, if quality car owners sign up to these things, it makes the event far less chavvy and far more interesting and egalitarian.

So if that hasn't tempted you to organise a stand or at least show your face, I don't know what will (except the promise of shapely legs but apparently you don't like nekkid women so I'll withdraw that offer) ;)

Cumbria?.... Isn`t that where you eat your young? :lol: Sorry. :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links