Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shes Here....

Tegan

Hi all ... you all probably know that i bought the mk1 mr2 from karma supra last week, well only picked it up on saturday and im loving it!

She drives so well (feel like ive been driving it ages) and is really good on fuel, she only used half a tank all the way from henley to mansfield and it only cost me £25 to fill it up aswell :D

Havent had chance to get any pics yet as ive gotta get her all washed up and i will have to get some of mine and robs together ... his and hers :P

Rob was eager for me to take him for a drive and he was impressed ... so no doubt i will have to give the keys at one point and let him have a go

oh and i love the interior ...... comedy 80's dashboard and huge switches! :lol: very retro!

and in conclusion im in love :wub:

congrats... sounds like your gonna have some fun!.. :)

Excellent, pleased it's lived up to your expectations :thumbsup:

its mint!

seriously i am very impressed after driving my turbo and going in that it goes like stink!

must have the best 2nd gear ratio on the planet! never been in a car that can pull hard into the 60's and then carry on through the next three!

unreal!

got some pics coming shortly

You gonna bring it to the next Mansfield meet?.. there must be about 5 of us with MR2's now!

Seen it in the generals and it looks great, happy for you! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Looks very clean! And sounds like it drives well if Rob (used to the Turbo) thinks so. :yes::thumbsup:

its mint!

seriously i am very impressed after driving my turbo and going in that it goes like stink!

must have the best 2nd gear ratio on the planet! never been in a car that can pull hard into the 60's and then carry on through the next three!

unreal!

got some pics coming shortly

Its seriously hard to beleive its a 1.6 N/a!!!!! It suprised me thats for sure!!!

Glad your Happy Tegan!!! -That dash Rocks :D

it is, i cant believe how smooth the power delivery is either, im used to the brutal turbo boost of mine, even the yaris was a bit lairy on acceleration to the top end but this is effortless!

new rules! the 4AG rocks!

Can you hear the sound of that supercharger beckoning?...

:D

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links