Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Job Dilema

Calisto

I walked into a local car place this morning and as it happens that the Manageress knows me and my car, (what a surprise) I asked her if there were any admin jobs going she said no BUT she said that there is a job on the front desk of the Sales department and she thinks I would be great at the job. ekkkkk. And its mine if I want it. :thumbsup: I have always wanted to work at this place.

I have never done sales before.

Salary would be negoatiable because she said I knew quite a bit about cars :blink: that made me laugh. :lol: I would get a staff disscount :P and she would then train me as a Manageress :D which is fine by me.

BUT the down side is I would have to work every other weekend :crybaby: and I like my weekends :group-cuddles: :D

I dont know what to do????????

help TOC :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good oppurtunity hun but what about the shows in the summer? could you really give those up? we need you at the meets :(

I thought you were training to be a nurse? or am i thinking of wrong person?

i'll drop you an email later i might have something different for you, no weekends required ;)

Hi hun, yes it was me training to be the Theater Nurse but poo happoned. :( :crybaby:

I have given her the dates I need off for the rest of the year and she is cool with that. :P I will not be giving up my meets. :group-cuddles:

Fantastic .. if she'll let you have all the show dates off then go for it :)

Sounds right up your street x

Was that with Mr T????? Think of the discounts :)

Ash hunny, if its something you'd want to do, then go for it!

They seem like a decent outfit and are willing to let you have time off for meets n stuff, which sounds cool, and you obviously know them......

I say go for it hun - you know your stuff and will completely WOW them! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I say go for it.

Sounds like it's a good company, you'll get good training, and although you have to work eveyr other weekend, you still get hols, and pay is negiotable.... ;)

Go for it hun! :thumbsup: If they offer good training and are willing to ive you a good wage then go for it!

You'll fit right in! :thumbsup:

and its a change of scenery! :yes:

its an opportunity Asha,

Yes it may take up your weekends... but as aforementioned you are still entitled to take holiday etc.

If push comes to shove and it doesnt work out... then you find something else... isnt it worth giving it a go? it would be doing something you enjoy :) and the prospects seem good at the moment.

You havent got much to lose!

I have always wanted to work at this place.

There's your answer! It's definately worth a try otherwise you'll be thinking "What if..?" Opportunites like this rarely arise in places you really want to work. If the job isn't great, you've at least got your foot in the door and they may have another position for you somewhere down the line. Good luck!

:thumbsup:

I wish I had a decent job :(

Congratulations! It sounds really good!

I start my first "proper" job on monday and am bricking it! lol

Good Doe's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will I get discount :P :P

By the way is it down here or up there??

Edited by Christine & Paul

Wooooo Hooooooo I start Monday :thumbsup:

did you do as we discussed? :ph34r:

Hi hun, I said something right, coz they really wanted me to work for them, I disscused the salary and said I was expecting a bit more than they were offering, I gave her a figure and she accepted there and then.

And she accepted my days off that I wanted. :thumbsup:

So thanks for your advice hun much appreciated :thumbsup:

Good Doe's :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Will I get discount  :P  :P

By the way is it down here or up there??

lmao For now its "Down Here" :thumbsup:

I just rang up my "old job" lol and told them where to stick it, and also what new salary I am on for the same amount of hours. Its a great life.

:hokus-pokus: congratulations on the new job.. hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links