Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

News!

Starensis

I've recently heard, via a reliable source, that Toyota will cease production of 3-Door RAV, MR2 & Celica.

Not too sure if/when this will be announced, but these models could become collector items in the future.

We know about the MR2 & Celica, although the RAV4 wasnt mentioned as being for the chop..... it was the Previa.

Theres a post about this done very recently by another member.

Why sell the Celica and MR2 in the current line up .. doesn't appeal to the grand-dad image Toyota are not trying to put over.

Even Vaxhall are putting sporty cars out there .. 2.2 Turbos and the like ..

Toyota is going down in my estimation. Watched the Turkish rally today, where the hell are the GT4's :(

Why sell the Celica and MR2 in the current line up .. doesn't appeal to the grand-dad image Toyota are not trying to put over.

Even Vaxhall are putting sporty cars out there .. 2.2 Turbos and the like ..

Toyota is going down in my estimation. Watched the Turkish rally today, where the hell are the GT4's :(

I watched that too and thought the very same thing. We want TOYOTA. :yes:

I think toyota are trying to develop themselves into a more premium, grown up brand, like VW. But even they have the Golf GTi! It's crap what they're doing... dunno why they want to chop some the best motors on sale anywhere... looks, performance, reliability, value etc etc.... why drop them?? Maybe they're fearful of Mr Bliars new taxation schemes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links