Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Insyrance For Me On Tubby

m4rk scotland

did a quote with admiral and was looking at n/a uk mr2s, it came back with 900 then added my mum and tpft came back as 772!!

then thought for a laugh id add my dad and change the car to an import tubby. well tpft came up as £900!!! im only 20 been driving 3 years and a few months claim over 3 years ago<---so didnt have to declare it and 2 years ncb!! is that possible, all the details i entered are correct so can i hold then to that quote? that has to be the best quote ever!!

edited so much cos im excited

so is that a legit quote then?? im sure iv been reading on here that 21+ year olds were paying more.

so is that a legit quote then??    im sure iv been reading on here that 21+ year olds were paying more.

Im looking For a Decent Mr2 Turbo.

Did a quote with adrian flux, im 21 with just me on the policy, 1 year ncb and it came to £1479 TPFT!!!

I thought that was pretty good.

Would your mum and dad be the registered keeper? or are they just an additional driver?

Rich

did a quote with admiral and was looking at n/a uk mr2s,  it came back with 900 then added my mum and tpft came back as 772!!

then thought for a laugh id add my dad and change the car to an import tubby.    well tpft  came up as £900!!!    im only 20 been driving 3 years and a few months claim over 3 years ago<---so didnt have to declare it and 2 years ncb!!    is that possible,  all the details i entered are correct so can i hold then to that quote?  that has to be the best quote ever!!

edited so much cos im excited

So about right mate, i am married 20 and have 0 NCB and are paying £790 fully comp on a UK spec no tubby. So 900TPFT seems about right to me.

AD

try elephant.co.uk I got a quota 21, 2 years NCB mum as additional driver

around 1.3k Bargin

AND THATS ON A TURBO!!

p.s i didn't know under 21's could get insured on a turbo

try elephant.co.uk I got a quota 21, 2 years NCB mum as additional driver

around 1.3k Bargin

AND THATS ON A TURBO!!

p.s i didn't know under 21's could get insured on a turbo

thats what i thought, jesus well none of yous had better tell the insurance companies how fast these cars are, they might catch on!

parents are additional drivers, my policy my car etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links