Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women.....

TheNissanMan

What is it with women, can't live with them, can't live without them !!!

Been together with my ex for 4 months and split up 3 tmies, yesterday being the last time...

Everytime you try and compriomise it gets shut in your face and when you try and have a discussion you ust get shouted at so you can't even try and explain your own point of view !!!

Ah bugger it, single again, got to be some decent women out there....

[rant over]

Yes I am here................. but alas I am spoken for. :D

And YES before the boys start I am a decent woman :yes::thumbsup:

And YES  before the boys start I am a decent woman :yes:  :thumbsup:

Lol, only just realised it was you Asha, when did you change your name !! Or was that just to confuse people on the board :D

And YES  before the boys start I am a decent woman :yes:  :thumbsup:

Lol, only just realised it was you Asha, when did you change your name !! Or was that just to confuse people on the board :D

Hi mate :group-cuddles: I changed it a couple of weels ago. :thumbsup: soz to here that you have broken up again it just goes to show that it wasnt meant to be :( you will know when you find the right one. :yes:

Its a girl thing! :thumbsup:

Its probably because according to her it was all your fault and she doesnt wanna hear it! Been there, bought the t-shirt and the special edition DVD! :lol:

All of SoTOC are decent gals btw, shame most of us are already taken! :D

Ahhh well - you know what they say, plenty more sharks in the ocean and all that..... you obviously werent right for each other. :group-cuddles:

Ahhh well - you know what they say, plenty more sharks in the ocean and all that.....  :lol:

TBH, happy to have broken up for a final tmie, too much having to think about things etc etc etc, we were two different and I'm not gettnig into a relationship for companionship yada, yada, yada...

I'm not gettnig into a relationship for companionship yada, yada, yada...

:lol: Good man Ryan! Thats the spirit :thumbsup:

I've always said that personally i would rather die alone than live with the wrong person. ;)

Sorry to hear you broke up but sounds like its all for the best :thumbsup:

Splitting up 3 times in 4 months... it was just not meant to be. Sounds like you both made the right decision. I was in a similar situation, but didn't listen to my instincts or my friends & family. The relationship dragged on far longer than it should have and ended really nastily. I've since learnt that if it's not working early on, it probably never will.

:group-cuddles:

Hmm let me think!

Ryan---JAE---by himself! :eek:

I'm beginning to worry already about what devious plans he will come up with :unsure:

;) :lol:

See you there matey :thumbsup: (I'll be on the Honda stand :P :lol: )

What is it with women, can't live with them, can't live without them !!!

Been together with my ex for 4 months and split up 3 tmies, yesterday being the last time...

Everytime you try and compriomise it gets shut in your face and when you try and have a discussion you ust get shouted at so you can't even try and explain your own point of view !!!

Ah bugger it, single again, got to be some decent women out there....

[rant over]

Simple solution... Stop dating nutters :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I was with my ex for 2 years, but i was only 14-16 at the time! Going through allsorts so i blame my behaviour on that! Not sure he'd see it that way! I was pretty nasty at times! :(

Think of all the fun you'll have at JAE now! :P :thumbsup::lol:

If you split up once, its obviously not going to happen..

I have been with my mrs since easter 2004 and we have still not had a single arguement.....

I'd lie if I said she doesn't wind me up to the point of strangulation at times... but thats women for you :P

Sorry to hear youve split up but if you werent happy then like you said its for the best :)

Like charlie said once youve broke up once i think you lose the bond and you can never get that back, if it even gets to that stage your obviously wrong for each other, if your stable you can work things out by talking - not shouting, time to go out and have some fun or find the right person :)

Time for a beer :beer:..

Mate you live in Caerdydd, go straight into Creation or Lloyds tonight :yes:

Awwww Ryan, sorry to hear that :(

Sure you'll find someone soon :group-cuddles:

Not always true, know quite a few couples who have split and got back together and are still together now. Anythings possible if you both love each other :yes:

People can split up and get back together.... but there is always something there... something of 'before' ... and that will never go away.. some couples can deal... some cant...

Hope you arent feeling too down Ryan *hugs... get yourself a nice woman ;) or have fun being a free man for a while! :P

well gud to see your coping with it well and im sure we'll have great fun come the next few shows!

I have been with my mrs since easter 2004 and we have still not had a single arguement.....

I'd lie if I said she doesn't wind me up to the point of strangulation at times... but thats women for you  :P

He he, but we dont do it on purpose its just that men are sometimes easy to wind up.

But also a good heart to heart to clear the air (not a screaming match) can work wonders and get a realationship back on track and that can only be a good thing :thumbsup: It works for me B)

Yep if you have broken up quite a few times in the past then you've done the right thing by ending it, but we aren't all bad I promise...like Asha said some of us are nice and easy to get along with :)

But also a good heart to heart to clear the air (not a screaming match) can work wonders and get a realationship back on track and that can only be a good thing :thumbsup:  It works for me  B)

I agree Ash - its hard work having a relationship, let alone to live with the person! And sometimes Rich really annoys me, to the point where we just have to talk about it - normally calmly but we have had the odd blazer in the past - I've even stormed out before!

But in all honesty if you keep things bottled up, thats where the problems start, so we find it best to talk about stuff!

btw we have broken up before, before we moved in together, within a week we were back together and 2 years down the line, we're stronger than ever! :thumbsup: So sometimes it can work, even with the odd spat and break up! :yes:

Women and bottleing things up just doesnt work coz sooner or later things are going to explode :(

hey Ryan, just think of all that extra money you'll have to spend on the car :rolleyes:

kimi :wub:

sorry matey..its awful when this happens....but as has been said..car shows and summer :D ..lol bring em on!!! Im staying sinlge this summer lol

I'd lie if I said she doesn't wind me up to the point of strangulation at times... but thats women for you  :P

ah baby thats really sweet!!

:wub:

sorry to hear about that mate, three times though, youre a glutton for punishment, i say, bish bosh bash, out the door, on a serious note everyone goes through a tough time in their relationship, its those times that build and strengthen it. But their comes a time when you need to walk away, and that is a very very brave and often difficult decision to make!!!

:group-cuddles: for you dude and erm.... im bringing my mate kimmy to jae, tall blonde, single and a great laff!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links