Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Sealing Strip

Tegan

Me and Rob were on our way home the other night in the mk1 doing about 60mph and we heard this loud banging noise on the roof of the car ......thought somebody had thrown a stone at my car!

Not until we got home did we actually realise that the sealing rubber strip from the top of the windscreen had flown off!

Does anybody know where to get another one? or have one that i could buy?

Any help appreciated as it looks a bit of a state at the moment :(

Cheers

T x

Toyota Celica Breakers will sort you out with no probs at all....

Numbers on the forum somewhere or they're easy to find on google. Cheap prices and will ship to your door as they're down in devon.

I know a guy through the DC called Eddie who currently has 7 MKI's being broken it's likely he has the bits. I'll PM you his email address later when I find it.

Also Ask the people on eBay who are breaking MKI's. If you can be bothered to search (<MK1 MR2>) all 5/6 pages you might find the exact bit up for grabs as there are a few trim bits going.

Toyota Celica breakers are quite far from you and are not the cheapest source for good bits as I found out a while back ;)

I have got some good bargains by spotting an ad on eBay that also states a car being broken and then email the person asking for specific bits.

Strut brace from a T-Bar model cost me £5.00 and then two weeks later i saw one bid to above £60 quid.

It aso won't hurt to ask on MKIclub, IMOC or MR2OC either...

Vandal!!!!!! :crybaby:

Hows she going otherwise???

Charlie i know looks like im mis-treating her!

Shes going fantastic otherwise ...needs a new throttle cable though

Apart from that all is well, i took the stereo out yesterday as its something from the dark ages and doesnt even have FM radio :blink:

Dont know why i expected my other one to just slot right it! It needs re-wiring so something to do at the weekend :) then i will finally have my music back :P

Try a companty called BAINS in tunbridge Wells the do all sorts of automotive rubber moldings and plastic extrusions for cars like the stuff you get round doors to seal them.

Thanks i will do for anything else i need but luckily enough i met a bloke yesterday by chance who is breaking a mk1 ..said i could have the strip for nowt!

Excellent :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links