Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leeky And I Have Just Got Back

LORD_ED

just got back to london after lee and i picked up the cars.

we started with lees mk1 mr2 all was goin well put a spare set of wheels i had on sorted out a cpl of little niggles, then lee started to check fluids, i say check but he didnt check the oil and overfilled it by bout 2 litres, so i had to drain some oil out of his car, with my head under the back of the aw11 with only a trolley jack as protection, that was on gravel grass and a hill but i survived so alls good, and the car made the 45 mile journey home result!

now my car, a lot less prep work required than mr2, so fiddled about for a bit and set on nour way with the bottom end rattleing away happily to itself, and the car was behaveing all was good, then a little devil popped up on my shoulder and told me to put my foot down (partly to se what nick the turbo was in, turbo was in good nick th ebottom end is now not, thank god for RAC

bit tired now been a long day driven bout 400 miles hence my spelling being poo

edd. you fool. worse comes to worse take a wheel off or use the spare as a support, at least then you dont get completly crushed. i suppose with you celica, after the stripping down you could just lift it off your head :lol:

you ruddy naanaa, trust you to boot it!!!!!

so when are we going off roading in the celica then?????

wooooooopwoooooooooop :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How did Lee find the Mr2???? Such fun lil cars!!!

Bottom ends going is gods way of telling you to get an HKS stroker kit :D

The 2 is a great car :D But i need wider tyres (at least 215's i think) and a little extra power ;) mwahahahaha

There is something so right about the way they drive isn't there :D Zero grip, but fantastic handling!!! I agree they need slightly wider tires, as long as they don't mess up the great handling!!!

Sounds like your car would be ideal for my original track day project ;)

i didnt relise how much i missed booooost gonna be bout a month till shes on the road

I've got a CT26 going spare ;)

I've got three going spare :P

I've got three going spare  :P

But are any of the hybrids spare ..

Your more than welcome to be the next owner dude :thumbsup:

The 2 is a great car  :D  But i need wider tyres (at least 215's i think) and a little extra power  ;)  mwahahahaha

There is something so right about the way they drive isn't there  :D  Zero grip, but fantastic handling!!! I agree they need slightly wider tires, as long as they don't mess up the great handling!!!

Just get decent rubber on the stock sized rims and all will be good :thumbsup:

If you are going to change the rims, avoid going bigger than 15" as this is said to compromise the handling quite a bit :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links