Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rollin Rollin Rollin

GiJoe90

Took my car and had the Unichip fitted and set up on the Dyno. Got all fuelling etc set up perfect, bit warm to do a power run but managed to get 288bhp on a run. Did another run and did a printout with 245bhp at the wheels. Charge temp was way up around 60+deg so I'd like to take it for a proper power run when it's a bit cooler. It'd be nice to break the 300bhp mark but she's running sweet now so not too bothered. Boost is now just over 15psi (Did have it at just under 20psi at one point :blink: )

Rollers.jpg

Joe

Good effort mate!

Glad she's running OK.

Looking at your ride height from there, it looks lower than standard mate.

Don't make the mistake I did and fit my lowering springs to find it already had some on it! I dropped it all of 5mm first time round!

Are you sure you want my springs fitting on Saturday now???

Come up anyway and we'll do the lights regardless... and discuss the springs if you want...

Might be worth asking someone with a rev3 with stock set up that they KNOW is stock, and measure from the centre of the wheel to the arch. You then compare this figure with yours measured in the same place...

Just trying to save you money... and us a job! ;) :D

LOL! Ok next question............If someone with a rev3 and standard springs could give me a dimension from centre of wheel to underside of arch (front and back) It'd be much appreciated.

While we're on with questions, anyone know which is the fuse for the reverse lights as mine don't seem to be working.

Oh and I finally got my mirrors to fold in and out using the retract button by randomly changing fuses when my indicator fuse went. :D

Joe

great figures lad..

What was the torque? :bookworm:

My car pushed out 252bhp and my torque was 275 ft/lb... So i would presume yours would be 300+? :yes:

great figures lad..

What was the torque? :bookworm:

My car pushed out 252bhp and my torque was 275 ft/lb... So i would presume yours would be 300+? :yes:

Cheers mate. The printout I have is naff as he lifted off halfway up the power band. I'm going to have to go just for a power run to see, she was wriggling around a bit when things got hectic. I sat in her just for a bit of extra balance.

Joe

very nice.  does having your wing mirrors tucked in give you extra power? :D

Every little helps ;)

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links