Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ooops.

daktari

Since i got rid of my BM i`ve been on the lookout for a Supra for a little while. Just to satisfy the RWD bit inside me. Anyhoo. Haven`t been able to find a good one at the right price so far. So. Having a browse on good ole eBay I found this. :drool:

With a bid now button next to it. :D

So i did. :blink:

And now.......... :eek:

It`s mine all mine. :thumbsup:

gallery_12498_75_1118253178.jpg

Good old solid german panzer, T&T for 6 months. History, Lots of new bits. Boasting 6 cylinders and 2600cc`s 166BHP. That works out at 18p per cc. Or 2.77 per 1BHP

Reckon it`ll do till the elusive soop shows up. :yes:

Have i done the right thing? :unsure:

That would be a big fat NO <_<

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOT HAVE U DONE :o

I`m going to get a TASBO, (Toyota Anti Social Behaviour Order) aren`t i ? :rolleyes:

I LIKE :thumbsup:

Parts are a good price to to get hold off too :D

Well done the drive in them is good!

Parts are cheap!

only down side I know is that they are abit heavy on tit ( petrol)

Marks out of 10... 9 :thumbsup:

I`m going to get a TASBO, (Toyota Anti Social Behaviour Order) aren`t i ? :rolleyes:

Lol hun imo its not the fact that its not a Toyota its the fact that it is ugly and has noooooo omph or sex appeal unlike the CELICA :thumbsup:

Lol hun imo its not the fact that its not a Toyota its the fact that it is ugly and has noooooo omph or s*x appeal unlike the CELICA :thumbsup:

Thats because it`s German.

Please note the following example. :D

German Woman.

ac05fanny.jpg

Japanese Woman.

1092-geisha.jpg

Get my drift. :P

**Hands over big fat TASBO!**

Sex Appeal - Big Fat ZERO!

Ooomph - Big Fat ZERO!

OMG what have you done factor - 10 out of 10 for shock factor!

At least it got full marks for something eh! :blink:

My other half is worried that they`re going to fight in the drive...... What is she on!!!??? I`ll have to keep `em seperated with the Volvo. :lol::lol:

I like it mate, thumbs up here! :D  :thumbsup:

Phew!!? Thanks matey. I was beginning to get a complex. :lol:

Nope, not bad at all For the price you paid! :thumbsup:

money well spent mate , and that german women , she has the curves of a st205 and the power , but the looks of a st185

well, its a comfy cruiser, and as long as its pre-96, it'll be built like a panzer tank..

although i cant see how the jelly-suspensioned, automatic could 'satisfy' your rwd desire - but if your happy..

money well spent mate , and that german women , she has the curves of a st205 and the power , but the looks of a st185

LMAO :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol:

well, its a comfy cruiser, and as long as its pre-96, it'll be built like a panzer tank..

although i cant see how the jelly-suspensioned, automatic could 'satisfy' your rwd desire - but if your happy..

Sports mode and Sportline suspension may help here........... I hope. :thumbsup:

Dude......I thought you were a m8....what can I say but....meh i dunno!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Crazy fella hehe nice find!!!! bet it does at least 15 mpg when you boot it!!!!

Dude......I thought you were a m8....what can I say but....meh i dunno!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Crazy fella hehe nice find!!!! bet it does at least 15 mpg when you boot it!!!!

Hehe... I`m used to that. :thumbsup:

I'd kill for a E class Evo... .. and that has the same body Shell :P

But comparing it to a mk3 Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like them :ph34r: My dad had a D-reg one that was one shade or red at the front and a totally different one at the rear...

Summer holidays 4-up across France with so much stuff some had to be bungee'd to the top of the boot :lol:

Nice one :thumbsup:

A

Sports mode and Sportline suspension may help here........... I hope. :thumbsup:

dont get your hopes up...

I'd kill for a E class Evo... .. and that has the same body shell  :P

But comparing it to a  mk3 Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nah.. It doesn`t compare at all to a Mk3. :thumbsup:

dont get your hopes up...

I shan`t. :D : At least there should be a profit in it when i sell it on tho. :lol:

At the end of the day you can't grumble for £461.02.

Looks good for an E reg as well. The rust on the arches should touch up easy enough and the mileage isn't too high for the age - infact for the age it's well below average miles.

Looks like you've got a bargain and as you said you should be able to sell it for a profit :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links