Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What A Stunning Day!

Fidgits

the sun is shining, it has to be at least 26/28 degrees...

and normally, being stuck in the office is a major downer - so, I switched on the wireless network, and am now sat in my back garden, enjoying the glorious weather, and still getting my work done..

ahh......

how long till i can crack open a beer i wonder?

How do you see the screen in bright sunlight?

Unless you're in the shade, in which case you might as well be inside. :P :lol:

Having said that just finished a couple of job applications and checked out jobs online (same stuff again <_< )

So to the garden it is now!:thumbsup:

ahhh, tis easy...

angle the screen side onto the sun, crank up the brightness... aint perfect, but workable....

Its a booooooootiful day!

Stuck in the office though - bugga! Oh well, lets hope the weekend is as good (and according to reports - it is! :thumbsup:

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

absolutly brill day down here took a half day at work, just got back from having my tracking done, again (im there so often now they do a special rate, roads down here are soo shocking) gonna hit the beach with a disposable BBQ and some beers for lunch (the joys of having a couple of unemployed mates) HAPPY DAYS B)

Luckily my office has a courtyard right outside, so the girls have all been taking turns for a quick sunbathe :D

Just looking forward to an hour in the sun at lunchtime (even though im already going pink!) :P

Lovely Day, Just got in from sunning myself at work and going to have a kick about later :thumbsup:

OK we can all balme Ian for the change ni weather, was stunnnig this morning and now its all cloudy, hope it holds off as left jacket in car so just in a t-shirt :(

Never again am i going to decide its a nice day to take my rear shocks off..

Im soooo sweaty and smelly now :(

Well its still glorious over in Warrington... and im still stuck in this damned office.... *sigh....

Ahh well... 2hrs 45mins to go!

At least I am sat by a window...

Well its still glorious over in Warrington... and im still stuck in this damned office.... *sigh....

Ahh well... 2hrs 45mins to go!

At least I am sat by a window...

You wouldn't like it JJ

I've had to come in for ten minutes to cool off! 28_1_9.gif

I was out at lunchtime.... was well hot.... am hoping it lasts for the weekend... get some colour on my white legs! :P

But ahh well there is always next week in France... (*hopes weather is nice then too:P)

mite be sunny but i prefer relaxin here in the dark, air con'd comms room. no one to bother you, havin / had a kip, mite nod off again tho. :D

-Z

mite be sunny but i prefer relaxin here in the dark, air con'd comms room. no one to bother you, havin / had a kip, mite nod off again tho. :D

-Z

Your namesake 7_11_115.gif:lol:

well ive been in work since 12. managed to get some sun on the way into work. windows down. shades on. music blarin. lookin at the ladies :P and listen to the sweet sound of my zorst. i just wanted to keep drivin.

but now i am sat here in a nice air cond shop. lookin outside and wishin i was there. and i dont finish till 8 :crybaby: i just wanna get back in my car

Another totally :ffs: day...

Once again my car is not starting.. nit that it makes any difference, I have spend the entire day in royal berks hospital :(

Another totally  :ffs:  day...

Once again my car is not starting.. nit that it makes any difference, I have spend the entire day in royal berks hospital  :(

Doesn't change much for you huh pal?

lol

Oh well...

Roof off at 7am on the way to work, stereo up and just enjoying the views. Stuck in here now until 6pm when I have the joys of sitting on the M4 for a couple of hours getting up to my folks place for my mothers birthday shindig...

Wonder if the weather will hold to have the roof off on the motorway ??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links