Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Dilemma For Emma!

Demonic Angel

Thanks everyone - at this rate I'll be spending an hour per tent - you've all been so kind! :) :yes:

I might just get a half day on the Friday then, leave work at 1pm and then leave home whenever to catch any convoys coming up my way - if any.....

Lee (Knightrider) are you coming up the A47 on the Friday mate? Question goes out to the floor too - I'm planning on using A47 all the way to Peterborough......

Thanks everyone - at this rate I'll be spending an hour per tent - you've all been so kind!  :)  :yes:

I might just get a half day on the Friday then, leave work at 1pm and then leave home whenever to catch any convoys coming up my way - if any.....

Lee (Knightrider) are you coming up the A47 on the Friday mate? Question goes out to the floor too - I'm planning on using A47 all the way to Peterborough......

Would only be 3 minutes in mine :( (Was it good for you? :lol: )

Thanks everyone - at this rate I'll be spending an hour per tent - you've all been so kind!  :)  :yes:

I still would have said it was an hour Les.... even if we did spend 57 minutes playing Cluedo...... :lol:

I still would have said it was an hour Les.... even if we did spend 57 minutes playing Cluedo...... :lol:

Phew!

Thanks for that Em :thumbsup:

Do you think anybody else saw the post? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links