Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shipping Services

riko666

what, so just tell em to go to the post office? hmm, will give it a try, thanks again everyone, keep coming with the advice

i use Nippon express when i ge stuff from Japan

anywhere does seamail, you just tell them wether its surface or air you want

and dont use email, just pick up the phone, i had my zorst and spoiler direct from Japan, phone up Nippon UK and explained what i wanted, told them where to pick it up and where to deliver and how i wanted it sending (had it done by airmail but could have had surface)

they send a van to Trust and Blitz out in Japan and pick up my stuff, drop it in a big box, put it on a plane, fly it over, phone me from heathrow, i had to pay some extra for VAT and stuff but still saved 200quid even though it was legit! and the next day it was delieved where i work!

just give em a bell!

slightly off topic aswell but this is how fast it happened

wanted! one blitz zorst and a Trust spoiler, estimated time for a Blitz in this country 3-4 weeks! (no one had one!) Trust spoiler . . .

3 months! :wacko:

for me to spend an hour or so arranging DIRECT delivery from Trust in Japan and blitz, with a quick wire transfer of cash, also helped by the shipping co for a small fee (£5.50 i think it was)

5 days later i have my new goodies :D

Yeah... 5 days is about right from the Far East by air in my experience. We have a shipment leaving deepest China tomorrow and we expect to get it on Monday or Tuesday customs allowing :yes:

Takes about 4 to 6 weeks by sea though :(

A

argh, i hate phoning though. well i mean usps gave me an answer and said they couldnt see a problem with flying it by air, just need to enquire at the post office, ups said " no ". do you have the number of nippon express by any chance? and do you know if they have an ships over in america, namely at norfolk?

cheers mate, so what, i just ring em at the head office and ask them how to bring the shocks to the uk from america? this had better not cost more than £100 !

eek, i assume i did ask nippon express yesterday by email....just got an email from them declaring that shock absorbers are classified as " dangerous objects " and they will fill me in on the details soon...this doesnt look good...aaaargh

anyone know dimensions of packaging and the weight of the kyb gr-2 shocks? bluepaseo can you help seeing as you got these not long ago?!?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links